Legacy PVP Runes

What say we bring back the light runes with double attack stats and the bonus PVP damage runes that were awarded while seasons were still in beta?

It's unfair to newer players and those of us that otherwise missed the opportunity when all I see is the recurring "+ species damage / defense runes" (though, the Electric Skin from last season was a breath of fresh air). I know the game direction seems to have no rhyme or reason so perhaps this is scheduled for some brain fart down the line, but I'd like to be able to catch those again in the near future.
Tagged:

Comments

• what did guild runes do? how do i get them?
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • what did guild runes do? how do i get them?

Guild runes are basically legendary planning runes. They are available as a prize for guild games.
  • There are a zillion damage runes... again, where are the blue runes???
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited September 24
    In 1999, apparently.
  • ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited September 25
    Too crazy. Your linked Blue Monday video is blocked in the US...

• FatCat69 wrote: »
    Too crazy. Your linked Blue Monday video is blocked in the US...

Is that a blue champion rune? nice
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • Seriously? We're being trolled with the same electric skin rune this season.

I apologize if my original comment in any way indicated that I wanted another instance of the rune reward from just a couple seasons ago.

Just think how much you (insert appropriate adjective here) developers would make from all the people scrambling to hit top 100 if you just brought back the legacy runes. At the same time, you'd be leveling the playing field for those of us that don't have them.
  • They're saving the Blue and Yellow ones for PVP Guild Wars ;)