How do you kill Solaris teams?

InnovInnov Member
edited September 23 in My Dungeon Discussion
Please share your wisdom, this new stupid chicken is as annoying as shade.
Post edited by Victoria on

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Calm down, we come in peace.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • I suggest you watch some matches from the top 100. Some of them will be relevant but you will have to watch a lot of slaughtering of baby seals.
  • put the team on your defense, then you will get answer after answer

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    }{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
  • btw, I went away for a month and now everyone has diffrent profile pictures

Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
  • @Sparkle_Starley - I did that and I still got no answer from it. I think players that could beat it would rather kill baby seals.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    bvs72 wrote: »
    @Sparkle_Starley - I did that and I still got no answer from it. I think players that could beat it would rather kill baby seals.

What's your obesseion with killing baby seals??
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • This escalated quickly
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    I suggest you watch some matches from the top 100. Some of them will be relevant but you will have to watch a lot of slaughtering of baby seals.

I just realized. I AM the baby seal :(

Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • edited September 23
    As of this moment, you can only kill Solaris teams with Solaris teams. I did find a team with phemus, Solaris, torchy and koros that did do pretty well...only problem is that it never beats them

Oh wait, you were talking about Solaris teams? Well then I got nothing, taking down Solaris is like your team is butter and they are 10000000 degree knives
  • EsmenothEsmenoth Member
    edited September 24
    Koros and hopper does not work unless you have a big rune advantage. Otherwise Godgod easily survives and Pontifex cannot be stopped for reincarnating by hopper (which is stupid, that's what Hopper is supposed to do, but anyway ...). And unless they all die, then you lose. And Solaris cannot, of course, be damaged by Purging Fire. And if it is killed before then it reincarnates the next turn. Well, that's been my experience. Your bugs may differ.
  • MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited September 24
    I've had a Solaris, Gg, Ekko and pig on my defense for 3 days but no one has attacked yet :confused: . I keep checking boss player replays but haven't seen a successful defeat of Solaris beast team. Any idea how to beat my defense?
  • It's tricky, and I agree you want Solaris on your attack team for longevity. I recommend Leonidas as well, with two more beasts of your choice. Grog-Gnog is a good choice, yet more health for the beasts, useful skills, and the only water beast to combat fire beasts.

Leonidas removes corpses IF he kills them. Not clear if the phoenix feather negates that, it probably does, but once the feather has worn off this can help. If you can remove ONE enemy it really helps.

Torchy can occasionally silence Solaris, so she can't generate her resurrect.

Similarly fear, if you can get an enemy to run away they can't be revived. Solaris can be feared. This makes Lupina a possible good choice.

• So none has come up with a solid strategy yet.
    All matches I have watched against solaris are either lost or won by luck.
  • itirnitiiitirnitii Member
    edited September 24
    shade and hopper together have many ways to remove enemy heroes from the fight, it really depends who the enemy brings with their solaris.

(1) Shade's epic and Haunted Past can fear them causing them to run off screen
    (2) Hopper has a chance to fears beasts to run them off the screen
    (3) Shade's Spirit Link removes pinion so if they die while your hopper is alive they get buried
    (4) Shade's Possession removes enemy corpses

I highly recommend these strategies and use Solaris and Leo as a way to keep Shade and Hopper alive.

Ferno with Hopper is also good, spread wildfire to remove pinions and bury them.
  • A fellow guildmate shared a screenshot where he effectively countered a Solaris beat team with a Solaris beast team. I am sure he is more knowledgeable about this than I, so... yeah, that is all I can say about this.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • edited September 25
    Has anyone tried a demon team against beast teams?

I won one since my tsume almost died and my ella enchanted their grog gnog, all their pack tactics hit grog and he nearly died...taste of your medicine i guess
  • Selwyn
  • My Solaris defense was finally tested and beaten! Not a sure thing, more like a chaotic mess. Did you know Astrid keeps her attack buff after dying and ressurected?

w5wgn4q5q9ba.png

• That was fun to watch, though. Thanks for posting. ;)