Halloween event

@Joel @Eej Is there going to be a new hero or skin for the upcoming Halloween event? If there is then don't say who it is! Really excited even though its like a month away.

Second question and this is regarding the boss invasion; is the next one going to be next month? Is Solaris going to be featured again?
Mock exams finished...Im back!
Post edited by ExtremeKorosPains on

Comments

• Oh yea they'll definitely say who would get a new skin or who the next hero would be, a month in advance of actual release , I'm glad you told them not to reveal it
  • Oh yea they'll definitely say who would get a new skin or who the next hero would be, a month in advance of actual release , I'm glad you told them not to reveal it

Please dont be sarcastic, you are confusing my prediction of the devs @iphonesheep
  • There will almost certainly be new skin(s), but probably no new hero. There might be a boss invasion, but I doubt it will feature Solaris prominently.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    NobodyPi wrote: »
    There will almost certainly be new skin(s), but probably no new hero. There might be a boss invasion, but I doubt it will feature Solaris prominently.

A boss invasion featuring Zomm, the Undead, an Undead team rework (to make them more viable again), and new levels where you have to fight Blue and Light heroes to KILL ALL THAT IS PURE AND GOOD AND STEAL THEIR BRAINS! Mwahahahaha!... I hope. That WOULD be fun.

I hope we have boss invasions for every holiday now. Or at least just the big ones.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Thanks for the answers although I do agree that another hero to destroy beast teams is just next level op
    Thanks for the answers although I do agree that another hero to destroy beast teams is just next level op

All they really need to do is buff the Beast Hunter heroes. Sir William and Alexandros are some of the worst heroes in the game right now. Perhaps if they ever get buffs, the Beast team will have a solid counter.
  • Thanks for the answers although I do agree that another hero to destroy beast teams is just next level op

All they really need to do is buff the Beast Hunter heroes. Sir William and Alexandros are some of the worst heroes in the game right now. Perhaps if they ever get buffs, the Beast team will have a solid counter.

@JackHallow666 Thats where your hero reworks would come in to play

Please dont be sarcastic, you are confusing my prediction of the devs @iphonesheep

Sorry boss

Sorry boss

bossman
  • danacdanac Member
    Thanks for the answers although I do agree that another hero to destroy beast teams is just next level op

I think they'd need buffs and huge teams synergies.
    They're so bad just buffs will make them merely bad.
    Don't forget Alex already got a buff.
  • Sir William changes
    - revenges all beast attacks to anyone on his team (even pack tactics, bestial roar, and lupina's epic); stacks with his taunt revenge, so that one attack results in two retaliation attacks while revenge is up

Alex changes
    - any contact with Alex (melee attack on him, or any basic attack by him) purges feathers
    echonap wrote: »
    Sir William changes
    - revenges all beast attacks to anyone on his team (even pack tactics, bestial roar, and lupina's epic); stacks with his taunt revenge, so that one attack results in two retaliation attacks while revenge is up

Alex changes
    - any contact with Alex (melee attack on him, or any basic attack by him) purges feathers

But why?
  • echonap wrote: »
    Sir William changes

Alex changes

But why?

Because the games always comes out with something to counter the current meta?
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Sir William changes

Alex changes

But why?

Because the games always comes out with something to counter the current meta?

Yeah but... that Alexandros passive just doesn't make sense to his character. At all. Actually why is Alex a Beast hunter anyways? Shouldn't be be a Dark Hunter since he's all about Justice and stuff?
  • Hope SPOOKY ekko is a quest reward
  • Yeah but... that Alexandros passive just doesn't make sense to his character. At all. Actually why is Alex a Beast hunter anyways? Shouldn't be be a Dark Hunter since he's all about Justice and stuff?

Does it have to make sense with his character? What would you say his character is? I was just thinking of a way to make two unused heroes become pvp viable without becoming the new meta themselves.

• It kinda blows my mind that it'll be 1 year since they released spooky ekko, pumpkin furnace, and one other (?). Still feels like yesterday when the greatest event ever was released.

I'm hoping for something just as great or better, but I'm preparing for a big let down as most major events since then have been let downs.
  • Hope SPOOKY ekko is a quest reward

I hope so too, but highly doubt it. He made so much money last year that I woudln't be surprised if they made him cost money again (wouldn't fault them for that either). But hoping he will be a quest reward :)
    Yeah but... that Alexandros passive just doesn't make sense to his character. At all. Actually why is Alex a Beast hunter anyways? Shouldn't be be a Dark Hunter since he's all about Justice and stuff?

Does it have to make sense with his character? What would you say his character is? I was just thinking of a way to make two unused heroes become pvp viable without becoming the new meta themselves.

Most heroes' passives fit their character somewhat, so yeah, I think it should. Why Alexandros though? It's probably easier for them to just make a new hero who counters the current OP hero, like they always do.

Most heroes' passives fit their character somewhat, so yeah, I think it should. Why Alexandros though? It's probably easier for them to just make a new hero who counters the current OP hero, like they always do.

If they are going to buff Alex then double damage reflect against beasts

Really, triple the damage reflect against all, and it would barely make him more useful.
    NobodyPi wrote: »

Really, triple the damage reflect against all, and it would barely make him more useful.

Just put his damage reflection on par with whatever Lilly's One With Nature reflects... cuz I've literally killed myself more than once because I've had no option but to attack a Lilly team who got to their third turn. Or maybe nerf Lilly's damage reflect and buff Alexandros' and have them meet in the middle. Then give Alex's damage reflect a special effect since Lilly grants both Damage Reflect AND life steal with hers. Alex's effect in addition to damage reflection could be that it repairs Constructs each turn, or has a chance to Shock Melee attackers, or it could grant +1 energy to allies whenever they're attacked with his ability active.
    I think Sir Willaim is pretty good right now. Before I explain my opinion on him, ill talk about Alexandros. Alex was the best tank in the game before furnace came out, since there was only 1 dark caster who could take him out. The best buff they can do to him is giving him the ability to parry like hansuke. He has a shield, it makes no sense he doesn't use it. A passive called like Minor Modifications, where Alex has a 25% chance to parry an attack (higher with skill) and the chance raises and his defense raises when he successfully parries an attack. It caps at 60%, raising by 5% with each parry. Loyal Protector, a passive that raises his attack (buff this time, so purgeable) whenever an ally is attacked. Refraction Light allies have a chance to apply splash damage on basic attacks, and will daze targets with magnified light. On a team with Leonidus has a chance to reflect 25% of damage from ranged attacks (if the ranged hit wasn't parried) Applies to both heroes. Grab em by the Horns This hero does 2x damage to beasts, demons, and monsters. Parrying attacks will exhaust the attacker.(if they are 1 of the 3 races). A+ Game Light heroes start dungeons with increased energy, 15%+ crit, attack, and skill. This makes him more useful, on a light team as well, and we have a monster hunter. His attack needs a buff, and he needs the magical tag. Regarding his first skill, it needs to be removed from the game as it as absolutely useless. Reflection isn't applied on death blows, meaning if you can 1 shot the target you have no problem. You should fear to do too much damage, just like with shade and spirit link. He should at least give 20% dr as a buff with his first move, and reflect 80% damage at level 70 with more as skill increases. Lily does his job better and lifesteals.

Sir William is amazing with the right runes, as he can solo beast teams. I got my ash whooped when there was a furnace, Astrid, William, and nub nub. I didn't lose because Solaris revived my entire team about 3 times after William wasn't playing around. Willaim 1 shot my lupina, then 1 shot my pig, then 1shot my grog on crit. He kept revenging which was really annoying. He was mainly backed up by nub nub's buffs, but whew he was annoying. He can use a epic to go with all those revenge, which would make him very useful. Pretty decent with the right runes.

Look, I like you ideas, but what everyone is telling you about format, you really do have to work on. Here, let me sort that all out for you. Ahem:

"William is good right now. But Alex was the best Tank before the Furnace. Here's my buff ideas:

- Minor Modifications (passive): Grants him a 25% chance to parry attacks with his shield (why doesn't he use that thing?), +defense and +5% chance to parry with each successful parry (caps at 60% chance to parry).
    - Loyal Protector (passive): Buffs his Atk whenever an ally is damaged.
    - Refraction (passive?): Light allies have a chance to apply splash damage on basic attacks, dazing and applying magnified light to all allies (by the way, that's ridiculous). (Not sure if this next part is part of Refraction or not???) When on a team with Leo, chance to take 25% reduced damage from non-parried, ranged attacks. Grants this buff to Leo as well.
    - Grab em By the Horns (passive): Hero deals 2x damage to Beasts Monsters and Demons. Parries against these enemies will exhaust (exhaust?) them.
    - A+ Game (passive, holy crap slow down with the passives there buddy): Light heroes start dungeons with extra energy, and +15% to Atk, Crit, and Skill.
    - (stat change) Buff his Attack and add Magical.
    - Either remove Damage Reflection or buff it to grant 20% DR and have 80% reflect (also ridiculous)."

Try that from now on. Also maybe try looking at some heroes (even the OP ones) to get a sense of how many passives a hero should have, or how strong or weak their passives/abilities should be. You seem to have some sort of obsession with giving Alex a boatload of passives. Gotta ween you off of that.
  • Hahahah. Too hilarious. He posted that?

I honestly would never have gotten ANY of that if you hadn't reformatted it. Seriously.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Hahahah. Too hilarious. He posted that?

I honestly would never have gotten ANY of that if you hadn't reformatted it. Seriously.

Honestly, you should reformat how you should respond to these kind of long messages. He put a good amount of work into it and I think he deserves more than your comment. Although I do partially agree with you since it is kind of hard to read.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Hahahah. Too hilarious. He posted that?

Honestly, you should reformat how you should respond to these kind of long messages. He put a good amount of work into it and I think he deserves more than your comment. Although I do partially agree with you since it is kind of hard to read.

That's an extreme koros burn if I've ever seen one
  • Most heroes' passives fit their character somewhat, so yeah, I think it should. Why Alexandros though? It's probably easier for them to just make a new hero who counters the current OP hero, like they always do.

Very true. Why revamp when you can just create a new hero and make money off it? This is why Sifu, Abi, Takumi, etc. are all collecting dust.

• danacdanac Member

Very true. Why revamp when you can just create a new hero and make money off it? This is why Sifu, Abi, Takumi, etc. are all collecting dust.

Dust can be very valuable.
    You just have to keep it in mint condition.
  • I prefer my mints without dust, thank you.