Halloween event

2»

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited October 5
    danac wrote: »
    echonap wrote: »
    Most heroes' passives fit their character somewhat, so yeah, I think it should. Why Alexandros though? It's probably easier for them to just make a new hero who counters the current OP hero, like they always do.

Very true. Why revamp when you can just create a new hero and make money off it? This is why Sifu, Abi, Takumi, etc. are all collecting dust.

Dust can be very valuable.
    You just have to keep it in mint condition.

ax6pa4rf0lk6.jpg

In this game (and the other games by the same devs), Dust is an extremely powerful, sought-after resource. Although it's not exactly the dust we think of...

Edit: And no, bvs, it's not any type of drug. Sheesh.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Another one bites the dust, I had to comment something related to dust and mentioning someone else's name is harsh
    Mock exams finished...Im back!

• - Refraction (passive?): Light allies have a chance to apply splash damage on basic attacks, dazing and applying magnified light to all allies (by the way, that's ridiculous).

I don't think that is ridiculous. While it does seem kind of random, it would genuinely make Alex useful as a team player, and could also make a great synergy with Aria because of her doing basic attacks as revenge all the time, and dazing making her dodge all the time. I think the only ridiculous part is that MK is still crazy.
    NobodyPi wrote: »

- Refraction (passive?): Light allies have a chance to apply splash damage on basic attacks, dazing and applying magnified light to all allies (by the way, that's ridiculous).

I don't think that is ridiculous. While it does seem kind of random, it would genuinely make Alex useful as a team player, and could also make a great synergy with Aria because of her doing basic attacks as revenge all the time, and dazing making her dodge all the time. I think the only ridiculous part is that MK is still crazy.

Really think about what he's saying. He's saying all Light allies (on Alex's team) have a chance ON BASIC ATTACKS to basically make it so the enemy team was hit by a Leo AND Yoko first ability. Not only would that be insane on its own, but heroes like Aria who dodge any dazed or off-balanced enemy, or MK who would deal even MORE damage to enemies with magnified light, would be even stronger! I can maybe see that being some sort of ability, with a huge Cooldown, but not something that can just randomly happen on EVERY basic attack from EVERY Light hero in his team!

If you want to give Alex an "on-hit basic attack" effect, the most I would ever do (which is saying something because my hero ideas are always OP as heck) would just be to give him the chance to apply magnified Light on basic attacks or when hit by melee attackers. If Stonefist has "Cold as Ice", his could be called "Radiant Light" or something along those lines.
    And yes, when I rephrased that earlier, I meant to enemies. Not allies. That would be kinda funny to see though.
  • Oh, I actually did misread it as applying the magnified light and daze to just the one ally. I still stand by my point however. If this is applied to Alex, and now Alex becomes a staple in PvP as Solaris has (or to a lesser extent), then I think it is a success. If he becomes the most OP hero in the game, then it should be changed. However, I believe that even with changes like this, Alex would be practically unused in both PvP and PvE. I will be happy to be wrong.
  • Guys is this normal because my Solaris has less hero power than hopper even though SHE (i got it this time) is a legendary
    Guys is this normal because my Solaris has less hero power than hopper even though SHE (i got it this time) is a legendary

Hero power is totally made up. Doesn't mean anything. Selwyn has more base hero power than Valkin. What I believe is that every passive trait adds hero power, and newer heroes' traits have lower hero power values in an attempt by the devs to make gaps in roster power less noticeable even if someone owns more or less heroes than someone else.
  • Guys is this normal because my Solaris has less hero power than hopper even though SHE (i got it this time) is a legendary

Hero power is totally made up. Doesn't mean anything. Selwyn has more base hero power than Valkin. What I believe is that every passive trait adds hero power, and newer heroes' traits have lower hero power values in an attempt by the devs to make gaps in roster power less noticeable even if someone owns more or less heroes than someone else.

so true, i agree
  • danacdanac Member
    Guys is this normal because my Solaris has less hero power than hopper even though SHE (i got it this time) is a legendary

But Selwyn is WAY more OP than Valkin.

danac wrote: »

But Selwyn is WAY more OP than Valkin.

Oh sorry you're right, full Crit Selwyn can freeze practically every other turn!
2»