Raided 150 times in less than 24 hours by level 70.

Yes, I know this have been said before and being in the level 64-67 you in trouble being raided by level 70.
But come on, I'm level 65 with at least 5 stars and all nearly legendary runes and getting raided 150 times in less than 24 hours is not right.
I would like to see what dungeon boss have to say about this.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey I saw you raging on the game chat about this!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Absolutely fuming, off the game for a day and saw 150 defeats. I though I was in the wrong account.
  • Time to level up!
  • Can we have a screenshot?

So if you feel you are being raided too much, what is your defense? If you look at the Boss players' defenses, you will see two things.

1) The top 11 have more defensive wins than losses.
    2) They don't get attacked much. Reason? See 1)

Solution. Copy their defenses. You will at least give players pause before they attack you.
  • Joker31 wrote: »
    Yes, I know this have been said before and being in the level 64-67 you in trouble being raided by level 70.
    But come on, I'm level 65 with at least 5 stars and all nearly legendary runes and getting raided 150 times in less than 24 hours is not right.
    I would like to see what dungeon boss have to say about this.

Can you tell me which league you in? Im also 65 and i used to get over 200 attacks everyday. But i noticed i didnt get even single attack since i reach legend 3 rank. So im wondering if league has anything to do with that.
  • Barleyman wrote: »
    Can we have a screenshot?

So if you feel you are being raided too much, what is your defense? If you look at the Boss players' defenses, you will see two things.

1) The top 11 have more defensive wins than losses.
    2) They don't get attacked much. Reason? See 1)

Solution. Copy their defenses. You will at least give players pause before they attack you.

you assume he has the same runes as the top 11 or 6 star heroes or even the heroes themselves
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited September 25
    Doesn’t matter. Blend in. Less likely to be a target if you look like an Apex predator. Surely biology and/or NatGeo taught you that. (Just another reason why I recommend mid 60s players level up to 70 as fast as possible.)
  • This is the mantra..level up level up level up.

Ends up with no xp for heros levelling too quickly,no xp potions, no money for upgrade their attacks, no money for upgrade runes, no jems to create enough runes, not enough stars for some of your heroes but.....

level level level.

This is not a solution to the fact that some players are SHOWED (not just attacked, but showed) more than others on pvp rival list.
  • Matchmaking is broken and it will stay broken forever.
  • Reflunch. Quit whining. Level up.
  • dmrkcgny3x1h.png
    Took the screenshot just before the day end and hit the milestone of 200 defeats in 1 day. Happy playing.
  • Joker31 wrote: »
    dmrkcgny3x1h.png
    Took the screenshot just before the day end and hit the milestone of 200 defeats in 1 day. Happy playing.

I feel so bad for Pakrat, just look at how many defences he lost!
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • ogoq0izjpyu7.png

PVP is broken for level 64 - 68. There are no solutions unless BF decides to do something about it. The current system is to allow any mediocre level 70 to win easy raids.
    hagausiumai
  • @Haguasiumai Did that happen in two days? Someone in my guild has the same problem but he doesnt care
  • @Hagausiumai - I've raided you quite a few times. I always remember you because of your username. :smile:

• edited September 25
    @FatCat69 as long as you see i am not talking for my "own" but i am talking for those who are lvls 62/65.

They appear way more than others....and also btw them, EVEN THEY ARE IN THE SAME TIER, same LEAGUE, this situation affects just some of them and not all of them.

i asked long time ago why it happens just to some of them...and the answer from developpers was >> NO ANSWERS.

I can understand that for levels 70 all this is great, as long as they can easily win lots of pvps...but it is not so great for those middle levels.

Looking at the standing of Joker31 something is very strange >>

he received 232 incoming attacks.
    It happened in 1or 2 days according to his post.

Now look at several lvls 70...they receive 6 or 10 attacks in the whole season.
    And don-t tell me that they have all a super strong defense, cos lots of them lose against me, a simple lvl 67, when i attack them.

The main problem is why they are not showed up so much as those middle levels.
    Just in my guild, i know for sure 10/12 players who are hitting just players showed on the right side.

And they tell and told me (when i was lower lvl63,64 and so on ) , that i appeared always on right side, even sometimes after they defeat me once ,i appeared again on their pvp fight list: that means CONSECUTIVE attacks, while a lot of lvls 70 are not even showed up on pvp fight list.

This is the main problem.
    And i repeat, i m lvl 67 now, going to lvl 68 so this affects me way less, but i feel near to those who are experiencing what i experienced , when i received 300. 400 or more attacks in a season.
    And weak defenses or normal defenses of levels 70 didn-t appear at all.

• HagausiumaiHagausiumai Member
    edited September 25
    ylnttxxrb5sm.jpg

@ExtremeKorosPains Above is my latest. I got raided many times everyday and every season. Now that I am level 68 with Solaris beast team as defense, I lose much less than when I was level 66. But just like what @PontifexAeternus said, I believe some players were offered/shown/featured much more often than others as one of the E/M/H options.
    hagausiumai
  • GladricGladric Member
    edited September 25
    ylnttxxrb5sm.jpg

@ExtremeKorosPains Above is my latest. I got raided many times everyday and every season. Now that I am level 68 with Solaris beast team as defense, I lose much less than when I was level 66. But just like what @PontifexAeternus said, I believe some players were offered/shown/featured much more often than others as one of the E/M/H options.

Hey im trying to find out what causing this attacks. Can you tell me if you get those attacks only when season started (low rank) or are you still being attacked after reaching legend 1?
    edit: i used to get attacked like that and i think i had around 450 attacks in 2 days when season started. Moment i reach legend rank all attacks stopped and i didnt even get single attack since that time.
  • Gladric wrote: »
    ylnttxxrb5sm.jpg

Hey im trying to find out what causing this attacks. Can you tell me if you get those attacks only when season started (low rank) or are you still being attacked after reaching legend 1?
    edit: i used to get attacked like that and i think i had around 450 attacks in 2 days when season started. Moment i reach legend rank all attacks stopped and i didnt even get single attack since that time.

I started in warlord 1 and finished at legend 1 every season. Ever since I reached level 64 I got attacked more frequently than other similarly leveled players. Attacks would come as soon as new season starts (~4:01 pm EST) and lasted entire season. But now with about 34% winning rate I think it is around breaking even in terms of trophies loss to trophies gain.

hagausiumai
  • Gladric wrote: »
    ylnttxxrb5sm.jpg

I started in warlord 1 and finished at legend 1 every season. Ever since I reached level 64 I got attacked more frequently than other similarly leveled players. Attacks would come as soon as new season starts (~4:01 pm EST) and lasted entire season. But now with about 34% winning rate I think it is around breaking even in terms of trophies loss to trophies gain.

Ty, have one more question can you tell me your total power from runes?
  • This is the mantra..level up level up level up.

Ends up with no xp for heros levelling too quickly,no xp potions, no money for upgrade their attacks, no money for upgrade runes, no jems to create enough runes, not enough stars for some of your heroes but.....

level level level.

This is not a solution to the fact that some players are SHOWED (not just attacked, but showed) more than others on pvp rival list.

Lol you have been complaining about this for months. I have a hard time believing in those months you have not been able to amass enough recourses to level up six times.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Even with a mad dash to 70, you don’t have to level up every hero, just the most important ones for PVP.

I think it took me a month to go from 61 to 70 — it’s been long enough I don’t remember — but I do remember needing to keep leveling up different sets of heroes for each of the corresponding events as they came around, i.e. to win a certain number of raids with all demons, all female, all light, all dark or whatever.

The events drove my growth and pushed me to use all sorts of different heroes. I thought it was a great mechanic.

• This is the main problem.
    And i repeat, i m lvl 67 now, going to lvl 68 so this affects me way less, but i feel near to those who are experiencing what i experienced , when i received 300. 400 or more attacks in a season.
    And weak defenses or normal defenses of levels 70 didn-t appear at all.

Some history.
    Dungeon Boss decided to encourage fast leveling and discourage slow leveling.

Then because of multiple complaints, they completely changed the entire PVP system.

After weeks of tinkering, they arrives at the situation you see now, where some players were preferentially offered up and attacked hundred of times a season.
    Look up old posts by VioletLyra, she was one.

Then they fixed that.
    For a month or 3, matchmaking was relatively stable and there were no complaints about it.
    Then, with the last guild invasion update, they changed matchmaking again, and the old problem resurfaced.

At this point, they've either decided to keep it that way or are working behind the scenes to change it back. Since they constantly tool with the matchmaking, there's no way to know.

Into this, you come with your complaints. The level 70s are criticizing you for a feature of the system that greatly benefits them.
    But, in reality, the only real damage of this system, is, as you said honor [the gold loss is really negligible].
    I think the optimal course f action here now that it's been brought up is for people to protect their chest more until they hit level 70.

• FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited September 26
    For what it’s worth, I am a level 70 and this situation does not benefit me. It does make it much harder and more costly to keep a spot in the Boss 100.

I want matchmaking to be much, much harder than it is now. Beating up weak defenses is not enjoyable. Boring? Yes. Fun and engaging? No.
  • @Hagausiumai I know that this sux but I guess the combat revamp will fix. Complaining won't help, giving the devs some ideas might help. Rushing the combat revamp is not a good idea

• farfella wrote: »

Lol you have been complaining about this for months. I have a hard time believing in those months you have not been able to amass enough recourses to level up six times.

@farfella
    Seems you forget that to get last levels you need more xp compared to previous levels...
    To move from lvl 67 to 68 you need 6400 xp, and you need more moving from 68 to 69.

The xp required is different from every level, level up 6 times from level 55 to 61 requires way less xp than levelling from 63 to 69....EASY MATH
    but again seems someone needs just to comment a post to type something silly instead typing something related to the topic.

Once again we are talking about PVP MM issues, and it is not related to me, being a lvl 67 going to 68.
    But is related to levels 62/65 mostly.

• FatCat69 wrote: »
    Even with a mad dash to 70, you don’t have to level up every hero, just the most important ones for PVP.

I think it took me a month to go from 61 to 70

Surely when you did you had way less opponents at lvl 70 than now (again easy math if earlier there were 1000 lvls 70 , now there are those 1000+1>>YOU)
    Good for you if you did it in a month.
    But it doesn-t mean that EVERYONE MUST BE FORCED playing massively to get all those levels in a month.

Here really the main point is that if someone does something...it means that everyone MUST do the same.And they want to FORCE others to do that.
    Everyone has a different style and different time to dedicate to the game.

• edited September 26
    danac wrote: »

Some history.
    Dungeon Boss decided to encourage fast leveling and discourage slow leveling.

Then because of multiple complaints, they completely changed the entire PVP system.

After weeks of tinkering, they arrives at the situation you see now, where some players were preferentially offered up and attacked hundred of times a season.
    Look up old posts by VioletLyra, she was one.

Then they fixed that.
    For a month or 3, matchmaking was relatively stable and there were no complaints about it.
    Then, with the last guild invasion update, they changed matchmaking again, and the old problem resurfaced.

At this point, they've either decided to keep it that way or are working behind the scenes to change it back. Since they constantly tool with the matchmaking, there's no way to know.

Into this, you come with your complaints. The level 70s are criticizing you for a feature of the system that greatly benefits them.
    But, in reality, the only real damage of this system, is, as you said honor [the gold loss is really negligible].
    I think the optimal course f action here now that it's been brought up is for people to protect their chest more until they hit level 70.

This is one of the few posts i read with a good mood and correct words.
    I agree with you.
    The main problem of the chest is the bad synchro with incoming attacks....
    It happened to me(now basically is better not protect anymore the chest) that usually you protect the chest for 6 hours i.e., then if you miss 5 minutes or less before protect again your chest it shows like 6 or 7 attacks received in a few minutes...
    When you do it again for 2/3/4/5/6 times in a day and you see incoming attacks from nowhere in 5 or 10 minutes you realize that chest protection is useless or almost
    (and if you protect the chest for too many hours consecutively, you will finish your hammers in 10/12 days....).
    Post edited by PontifexAeternus on
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    For what it’s worth, I am a level 70 and this situation does not benefit me.

Would be curious to see your stats on fights won and loss and which are the opponents you are beating.
    Do you win honour winning pvps ?Yes
    Do you win money winning pvps? Yes
    Can you use the honour you win with all these easy pvps buying , i.e. a superior rune ? Yes
    Can you use the money you win with all these easy pvps upgrading that runes? Yes

So you are still saying you don't benefit of this situation. Curious.
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    I want matchmaking to be much, much harder than it is now. Beating up weak defenses is not enjoyable. Boring? Yes. Fun and engaging? No.

So you agree with me that MM in pvp is not "good" as long as you find it boring and not fun.
    And you want too a harder pvp MM situation, so not fighting against lvl 64 , but with lvl 70 with 5k+ runes.
    So you should add a like in all those negative comments about pvp MM.

But you don't .
    Eheh.

• @Hagausiumai I know that this sux but I guess the combat revamp will fix. Complaining won't help, giving the devs some ideas might help. Rushing the combat revamp is not a good idea

I suggested to fix a limit...of 10 incoming loss a day for those lower levels.
    With 10 losses they lose all honour , money and trophies for these pvp.
    After 10th, even they receive 100 losses in a day they won't be added to their standing.So every day they could get some honour and money and use them.Better to get something instead getting 0 every day in daily reward.

I think it is an easy solution: higher levels would get still their money , trophies and honour while lower levels won't complain that much even being bashed the whole day as long as they don't lose anything more after the 10th loss incoming fight every day.