Raided 150 times in less than 24 hours by level 70.

2»

Comments

• @PontifexAeternus Wouldn't it be a great idea to just only lose trophies when losing a defence? Either that or reducing the amount of resources lost because of a failed defence
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • @PontifexAeternus Wouldn't it be a great idea to just only lose trophies when losing a defence? Either that or reducing the amount of resources lost because of a failed defence

Even better...
    If you only lose trophies then chest protection would be useless(so no idea if developpers would agree)

And about reducing amount of resources lost i totally agree.
    Every solution to help those who are bashed by this actual system is ok for me.
    The main problem is that:to reduce honour and money loss.
  • @Hagausiumai I know that this sux but I guess the combat revamp will fix. Complaining won't help, giving the devs some ideas might help. Rushing the combat revamp is not a good idea

Nah... I am cool now. Now at level 68, I can manage a break even :) Just imagine when other players reaching level 64 and getting mysteriously featured and same things will happen again. I gave my suggestion in another post I created about limiting amount of trophies loss but it seems to fall on deaf ears of BF. I am not going to pursue top 100 anyway so I am fine.

hagausiumai
  • @Hagausiumai I know that this sux but I guess the combat revamp will fix. Complaining won't help, giving the devs some ideas might help. Rushing the combat revamp is not a good idea

Nah... I am cool now. Now at level 68, I can manage a break even :) Just imagine when other players reaching level 64 and getting mysteriously featured and same things will happen again. I gave my suggestion in another post I created about limiting amount of trophies loss but it seems to fall on deaf ears of BF. I am not going to pursue top 100 anyway so I am fine.

@Hagausiumai Glad to see a change of mind :smile:
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • Gladric wrote: »
    ylnttxxrb5sm.jpg

@ExtremeKorosPains Above is my latest. I got raided many times everyday and every season. Now that I am level 68 with Solaris beast team as defense, I lose much less than when I was level 66. But just like what @PontifexAeternus said, I believe some players were offered/shown/featured much more often than others as one of the E/M/H options.

Hey im trying to find out what causing this attacks. Can you tell me if you get those attacks only when season started (low rank) or are you still being attacked after reaching legend 1?
    edit: i used to get attacked like that and i think i had around 450 attacks in 2 days when season started. Moment i reach legend rank all attacks stopped and i didnt even get single attack since that time.

I started in warlord 1 and finished at legend 1 every season. Ever since I reached level 64 I got attacked more frequently than other similarly leveled players. Attacks would come as soon as new season starts (~4:01 pm EST) and lasted entire season. But now with about 34% winning rate I think it is around breaking even in terms of trophies loss to trophies gain.

The shame is that even if you got to a 50% win rate, your gold/honor would still get hammered. Might be nice if they let you recover lost gold/honor from successful defenses, not to exceed what you originally lost. So in the end, if you ended up at a 50% win rate you would still get full gold/honor.
  • Why does this guy always post like, times in a row saying the same thing over and over again. Also, you heard fatcat. 61 to 70 in a month. I refuse to believe you are active trying to level up.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • farfella wrote: »
    Why does this guy always post like, times in a row saying the same thing over and over again. Also, you heard fatcat. 61 to 70 in a month. I refuse to believe you are active trying to level up.

why do you always reply like that, times in a row saying the same thing over and over again (level up, etc....)

there are ppl like him are being featured/offered (500 times in a season) more often to level 70s when comparing to other level 65s. That's the flaw in current system. How can they even compete?

Not sure if yesterdays patch would fix this, but you can expect more and more upcoming level 60s complain the same issue.
    hagausiumai
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We released a new round of matchmaking changes today that should help address this.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
    Why does this guy always post like, times in a row saying the same thing over and over again. Also, you heard fatcat. 61 to 70 in a month. I refuse to believe you are active trying to level up.

why do you always reply like that, times in a row saying the same thing over and over again (level up, etc....)

there are ppl like him are being featured/offered (500 times in a season) more often to level 70s when comparing to other level 65s. That's the flaw in current system. How can they even compete?

Not sure if yesterdays patch would fix this, but you can expect more and more upcoming level 60s complain the same issue.

Because you still don't understand why it makes sense yet.
    Also, go gorgons!
    farfella wrote: »

Because you still don't understand why it makes sense yet.

I think you understand what he was talking about but you just refuse to acknowledge or accept the situation at hand. Leveling up is a workaround but not a solution.

But thanks @Joel for chiming and releasing a patch that would hopefully address this.

hagausiumai
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    PvP combat revamp preview: ONLY 3 HEROES WILL BE USED IN PVP NOW
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited September 26
    Oh no, yeah no it's a solution alright.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • DerisionDerision Member
    edited September 27
    ok i was wondering why i was getting raided so often, seemed odd getting hit 35x in a day.

but 200x is pretty nuts, im guessing its the echelon of the legendary tier being so cut throat.
2»