The Salt Thread

2»

Comments

• Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • @farfella I did all the repeatable everyday in boss invasion and bought tokens. I did the ferno event and bought 250 tokens for 10,000 gems, probably not worth it
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • farfella wrote: »
    How!?! @FatCat69

How what?

If you got all available free Solaris besides those in shop it = 0/150, maybe a few more. The rest come from tickets in the shop.

Ferno gave you over 4* easy from introduction. Then they had a bounty hunt.
    Then they offered 250 for 10,000 gems during Solaris event.

• danac wrote: »
    farfella wrote: »
    How!?! @FatCat69

How what?

If you got all available free Solaris besides those in shop it = 0/150, maybe a few more. The rest come from tickets in the shop.

Ferno gave you over 4* easy from introduction. Then they had a bounty hunt.
    Then they offered 250 for 10,000 gems during Solaris event.

Yeah, what he said
  • Ferno? I grinded on the event dungeon when they released him to get more tokens (he was in the sparklies) and paid gems to refresh the token on the event levels, and got a bunch of additional tokens via the Bounty events.

Those are the only two I still need tokens for. Everyone else is maxed, blessed, max epics, etc.
  • This thread seems too have become side tracked. I see a lot more salt in other threads.
  • I HATE EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING SUX THERE IS NO REASON TO LIVE JUST GO COMMIT SUIC1DE! hows dat @bvs72?
  • So I crafted this rune, 5* Superior Legendary, called a Guardian rune and it has an extra defense bonus as the 4th stat. Cost a sh1t-load of materials, time and effort to craft but this rune is going to really help in PvP, it'll make one of my heroes nearly impossible to kill for three rounds. Great. Super.

Then it turns out the defense bonus is a removable buff, so it's not really all that.
  • I salvaged the wrong rune. Meant to salvage sad little lesser rune. Salvaged greater 4* legendary rune with fourth stat. Fully upgraded as well.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Sorry @farfella - it was probably because @ExtremeKorosPains was yelling.
  • farfella wrote: »
    I salvaged the wrong rune. Meant to salvage sad little lesser rune. Salvaged greater 4* legendary rune with fourth stat. Fully upgraded as well.

Sh*t happens lmao
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 60 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in: Guildless right now lol.
    My internet is back, I don't think anyone cares anyways.
  • Spirit Link. Possession.
  • Esmenoth wrote: »
    Spirit Link. Possession.

The recipe of death.
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 60 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in: Guildless right now lol.
    My internet is back, I don't think anyone cares anyways.
  • Remember that post when i wanted a 1000 gems back for crafting a terrible rune?
  • That was a good one.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
2»