Darkwood, The Plant, Tank, Dark Hero!

MatadorGKilaMatadorGKila Member
edited September 2017 in Fan-Made Heroes
75sgkmmwjv15.jpg
Darkwood (3* Dark Hero)

Most Hated Hero: Masuta Kira
Darkwood spent years creating the undead to rule the world but, Masuta purged them all and ruined his life's work.

Background: Darkwood was once a peaceful, but big apple tree.
Darkwood was also the only tree that could talk.
Very different from the other trees, Darkwood was kept safe in a very sunny environment, while still producing organic apples for everyone.
Until one day....
The Undead Scourge attacked and corrupted anything near them, including Darkwood.
Darkwood transformed into a necrotic black tree that would consume anything near it.
After months of chomping everything near it, Kobal decided it would be a good idea to take Darkwood into The Underworld, making him do all the dirty work for the Scourge.
Now, this vile tree will do anything to destroy his opponents and help The Undead Scourge.

Tags: Plant, Tank.

Runes: Purple,Purple,Green,Green,Blue

Traits:
Chomping Time - Removes enemy corpses and gets 1 stack of Growth per corpse.
Plant Growth - This plant grows, increasing Max HP and ATK at the end of each round. (Stacks up to 8 times and resets each encounter.
Tree of the Abyss - When Growth resets or gets purged, only lose half of your Growth stacks.

Abilities:
Dark Blast - A Ranged Spirit attack doing [% ATK] base damage.
Vile Bloom - Ranged Dark Attack on all enemies with a chance to Stuck, Grows allies Plants for 3 turns.
(Cooldown: 5)

What is Stuck?
When a hero is stuck, they are basically glued to the ground, making them unable to use Physical attacks or use moves that allow them to move from their spot (excluding basic attacks).
Example: IGOROK cannot use Arctic Rush because that ability makes him move from his original spot.
Example 2: Masuta Kira cannot use Death Blossom because that is a Physical attack.
A hero is also only stuck for 1 turn.

1st Ascension:
30 Dark Evo Monarchs
25 Dark Evo Sprites
15 Nature Evo Monarchs
2 Shadow Evos

New Traits!
Plant Force - If on a team with Lily Blossom and Rocky, gain double Growth stacks.
Sacrificial Resurrection - When an ally Undead or Plant dies, take 25% of Max HP damage and revive them.

New Ability!
Dark Guard - Adds Taunt, increases team DEF by [40% Level 70], Grows allies Plants for 3 turns, starts powered.
(Cooldown: 5)

2nd Ascension:
40 Dark Evo Monarch
35 Nature Evo Sprites
4 Crypt Evos
2 Infinity Evos

New Traits!
Zomm's Grace - If on a team with Lord Zomm, Undead Max HP increased by 30% and Attack increased by 20% .
Rotten Flesh - When an enemy dies, disease the enemy team and Lord Zomm.

New Ability!
Black Hole - Sucks out the energy of enemy team, causing them to lose 3 energy, also gives enemy team The Vile Curse, causing them to die after 3 turns.
(Cooldown: 7)

What is "The Vile Curse" ?
It's a debuff that can be purged but if applied to a hero, that hero will instantly die after 3 turns.
Post edited by MatadorGKila on
IGN: MatadorGKilla
Level 60 (might forget to update)
Scrub in: Guildless right now lol.
My internet is back, I don't think anyone cares anyways.

Comments

• edited September 2017
    Crazy idea. I really like the vile curse since it actually puts pressure on the furnace. His background says that Mk destroyed his lifes work, was it every alive in the first place?

Heres my drawing of darkwood, dont wanna brag :wink:

k9bdoj545u3p.jpeg
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • Crazy idea. I really like the vile curse since it actually puts pressure on the furnace. His background says that Mk destroyed his lifes work, was it every alive in the first place?

Heres my drawing of darkwood, dont wanna brag :wink:

k9bdoj545u3p.jpeg

Holy s*** that is amazing!
    Great job!
    Lmao I can't believe someone actually drew this guy :blush:
  • @ExtremeKorosPains
    To answer your question, when Darkwood was corrupted, that was the same time everybody died.
    So instead of letting Zomm eat the left overs, Darkwood decided he would take all the body parts that exploded everywhere, reanimate them and give them a new purpose.
    That's how he basically created the undead from the spare parts.
    Also, Darkwood and people who soon exploded everywhere were alive.
    So now since the undead attacked, Darkwood and the people are corrupted and have found a new purpose.

Does that answer your question lol
  • I did a similar design a while ago! He is a fire character... ;)
    sq5d9y7s4hey.jpg
  • atKorosLit wrote: »
    I did a similar design a while ago! He is a fire character... ;)
    sq5d9y7s4hey.jpg

Lol everyone with sick art while im here as a newbie drawing with crayons :blush:
    Anyways though, that's a pretty good hero you got there!
  • Im guessing you play terraria @atKorosLit?
  • Im guessing you play terraria @atKorosLit?

I used to! U probably found out that this kinda came from the mourning wood... :wink:
  • atKorosLit wrote: »
    Im guessing you play terraria @atKorosLit?

I used to! U probably found out that this kinda came from the mourning wood... :wink:

Yeah I used to play it like 2 years ago.
  • yeah i played a lot on the mobile version and beat the duke fishron guy... that was the last boss they had for the phone version
  • They havent updated it in like a year so I stopped
  • It was pretty fun
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    They havent updated it in like a year so I stopped

Just get mods. The Thorium mod adds literally dozens of new bosses, new biomes, and thousands of new items and regular enemies.

Just get mods. The Thorium mod adds literally dozens of new bosses, new biomes, and thousands of new items and regular enemies.

@JackHallow666 We were talking about mobile version, the pc version is completely different
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    They havent updated it in like a year so I stopped

@JackHallow666 We were talking about mobile version, the pc version is completely different

What's completely different about it? It's practically the same game. If you mean that you can't get mods on mobile, then.. I guess so? I wouldn't say "entirely different", though.

What's completely different about it? It's practically the same game. If you mean that you can't get mods on mobile, then.. I guess so? I wouldn't say "entirely different", though.

They are almost entirely different, the bosses have different stats and have different AI. Not to mention that mobile version has different sound effects and programming platform (C++). So if they are on different programming platforms then they are almost completely different, this will change when they remove all mobile-exclusive content (which they are going to).
  • I want this is the game already lol

Call me Executummy. I only use dark heroes!