(NEW EVENT) Fire immune heroes damaged/killed by fire attack

NakkbossNakkboss Member
edited October 2017 in Bugs & Technical Issues
Hello,

it happened to me and some of my guildmate to experience this. Solaris 3rd ability Fire & Flame, when she use it as an attack, the tooltip clearly state this is a ranged fire attack. So why when she do Engulfing Flames, which is a ranged fire attack, it can one shot Solaris and Ferno which are both fire immune... This can't be right to be able to one shot 2 fire immune hero with a fire attack. @Eej @DB_Dillon

1s3du2b62yz1.png

Post edited by Nakkboss on
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're looking into this, thanks for the video!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Noticed the same, but wondered if it was supposed to be a "Spirit" attack since she's sacrificing herself in the process.

• NakkbossNakkboss Member
    edited October 2017
    Posting in the same thread instead of starting a new one. Just happened to me 2017-10-08, got my Ferno killed by Koros' Purging Pyre. YaY

@Joel
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Seems Solaris can also be Burned or afflicted by Wildfire if it's spread from an ally via an enemy with Ferno on their team.
  • @JackHallow666

This is normal, Solaris have 75% burn resist, so the burn can be spread to her.

89r7m4r3a8tf.png
    Nakkboss wrote: »
    @JackHallow666

This is normal, Solaris have 75% burn resist, so the burn can be spread to her.

89r7m4r3a8tf.png

Ah right, forgot 100% +32% = 75%.

Silly me.
  • @JackHallow666

Via a direct hit to her, she wont get burn. But via a spread the 75% is the stat.
    @JackHallow666

Via a direct hit to her, she wont get burn. But via a spread the 75% is the stat.

So will she take any damage from the fire/Wildfire though? I haven't payed close attention...
  • She does take damage from DoTs
  • Just happened once again, ferno taking damage from purging pyre.

@JackHallow666

So will she take any damage from the fire/Wildfire though? I haven't payed close attention...
  • @JackHallow666

She does take damage from DoTs. And i just had a Lupy adding its burn with a direct hit to Sol, so the 75% stats is really what count about any burn/wildfire
  • kalamadea wrote: »
    Noticed the same, but wondered if it was supposed to be a "Spirit" attack since she's sacrificing herself in the process.

Maybe, but Solaris is spirit immune too, even tho Ferno isn't.