Just another confirmation that the "random" system in PVP is not so random

2»

Comments

• levels 65 has no possibilities or almost against full team 70 with all epics.
    This is because if a lvl 65 has full runes,full epics, even superior, a level 70 with all runes and all epics will be always advantaged being 5 levels higher , so better stats.
    More....how many levels there are at 65 with full epics (or almost) and full superiors runes and how many levels 70 have full epics(or almost) superior runes??

Agree with this, even both side have same ( i.e low lvl all SL & high lvl all SL runes) high levels always have advantages, so many times my defenss with better runes compare to high lvl offenses, yet got trashed easily. Even revamp will remove miss/dodge from lvl difference, the gap will always be there.
  • levels 65 has no possibilities or almost against full team 70 with all epics.
    This is because if a lvl 65 has full runes,full epics, even superior, a level 70 with all runes and all epics will be always advantaged being 5 levels higher , so better stats.
    More....how many levels there are at 65 with full epics (or almost) and full superiors runes and how many levels 70 have full epics(or almost) superior runes??

Then I must be terrible, because I have full superiors and full epics and I know I've lost to level 65s before.

• edited September 26
    echonap wrote: »

Then I must be terrible, because I have full superiors and full epics and I know I've lost to level 65s before.

levels 65 has no possibilities or ALMOST against full team 70 with all epics.

I wrote "or almost".
    There is always a % of random in pvp fights, a " missed" attack with dodge(of some pvps heros).
    and also a possibility that some lvl 70 is so "sure" of his strenght that neglect to check properly opponent's runes and being "superficial" thinking about a "won" fight already.

Now i'd like to ask you: how many pvps you won against lvls 65....how many pvp lost? How much trophies you got off them and how much you lost?
    Same goes with money and honour.

If you want to talk about this.... you are welcome. ;) ;) ;) ;)

• BF has been monitoring the situation closely. Gem expenditure for PvP is at an all time high. Please send your current PvP choices to Joel so that have something to entertain them at happy hour.
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited September 26
    It happens for everyone. Fatcat said so.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • farfella wrote: »
    It happens for everyone. Fatcat said so.

bvs is right.
    Leaving aside the matchmaking issue- which yesterday's update tweaked by the way-
    the matchmaking/Solaris combo has made pvp exceedingly easy for any potential Boss 100 player.

The minimum # of trophies required to be in Boss 100 has skyrocketed, which means people are playing more matches, which means spending more gems.
  • echonap wrote: »

levels 65 has no possibilities or ALMOST against full team 70 with all epics.

I wrote "or almost".
    There is always a % of random in pvp fights, a " missed" attack with dodge(of some pvps heros).
    and also a possibility that some lvl 70 is so "sure" of his strenght that neglect to check properly opponent's runes and being "superficial" thinking about a "won" fight already.

Now i'd like to ask you: how many pvps you won against lvls 65....how many pvp lost? How much trophies you got off them and how much you lost?
    Same goes with money and honour.

If you want to talk about this.... you are welcome. ;) ;) ;) ;)

You are completely missing the point. I will type some letter in caps to bring this post to your attention. IJFRHEFERIHRE! Okay? Ready? I bet level 70 win 99% of matches agaist level 65s. But... that is what the devs WANT to encourage yiu to level up to 70. Stop trying to fight it, and then when you inevitably lose your fight against the people who are acually responsible for every single thing that happens in the game, do not say that the system is broken. Wrong? I can't say. I don't think so but I can't tell you what to think.

Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
2»