Finding heroes faster

Was thinking of when your searching for heroes to choose if there was buttons letting u choose what color hero your looking for instead of scrolling through every hero looking for one. Like a red button to display all red heroes, blue button to show all water heroes, etc.

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited September 25
    Dam, why didn't I think of that?
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Like... hero sorting?
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • But, but....what will I do with all the time I save?
  • Apparently hero sorting is hard. I would settle for no sorting. No matter what, heroes always stay in the same order. Right now whenever I equip new runes, the order of the heroes are jumbled. Turn that off and I would be much happier.
  • Heroes are ordered by Hero Power on the Hero Collection window. As far as I can tell, there is no rhyme or reason as to how heroes are ordered in PVP, PWN and campaign selection.

Why not order by Hero Power throughout all selection screens? I can understand (not really) that sort features are problematic to implement, but why isn't hero ordering consistent?
  • Did you remember to uncheck the Where's Waldo option? Go to General Menu -> Settings -> Hero Display Options -> Advanced Features and scroll down about half way the menu
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Apparently hero sorting is hard. I would settle for no sorting. No matter what, heroes always stay in the same order. Right now whenever I equip new runes, the order of the heroes are jumbled. Turn that off and I would be much happier.

****, why didn't I think of that?
  • Why not add filters like "Highest hero power", "Gold first" or "Most powerful runes"
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
    Why not add filters like "Highest hero power", "Gold first" or "Most powerful runes"

Gold first?
  • Why not add filters like "Highest hero power", "Gold first" or "Most powerful runes"

Gold first?

I'm going to take a stab he means the Bronze, Silver, Gold tier heroes.

• kalamadea wrote: »
    Why not add filters like "Highest hero power", "Gold first" or "Most powerful runes"

Gold first?

I'm going to take a stab he means the Bronze, Silver, Gold tier heroes.

ill take that stab, not literally although some might wish for that
  • I’d go for a system which sorts the most recently used toward the top and all the chaff that we never use far at the bottom.
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    I’d go for a system which sorts the most recently used toward the top and all the chaff that we never use far at the bottom.

And then Selwyn and Sifu get reworked to be basically god-tier heroes, and you have to replay hundreds and hundreds of dungeons to bring them back up the list! xD
  • One use would do it. First four heroes should be the last four used.
  • Such a simple concept yet not in the game...again. Did anyone notice that there is no way to buy elixirs of life?
  • Such a simple concept yet not in the game...again. Did anyone notice that there is no way to buy elixirs of life?

You just need to get your heroes to drink from the fountain for that.