This Festival is On Fire!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
lbsdr6bm9ffv.png

The Fire Heroes are feeling all warm and fuzzy. They just want to give their enemies a nice, warm embrace. Of course, some might find the embrace is a bit TOO warm because of the Burning Skin passive that they all get during the Fire Festival, whoops! Squinch is definitely in his element. He's running around in circles, spreading fiery warmth everywhere he goes, how delightful! :smiley:
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• The festival?

I'm more worried about the roof.

The roof.
    The roof....
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Don't forget: The ceiling is the roof.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited September 26
    OK, so we all know that nobody ever runs out of fire crystals, while wildfire blossom is used for everything from trimming your Easter Bonnet to decorating your mantlepiece, but we could only get 5 crystals from all the day 1 plus repeatable quests combined.

All joking aside, could the developers please please pretty please take a look at what materials we constantly need against how much of each drops in normal play, and balance the events accordingly?
    Post edited by Barleyman on
  • edited September 26
    @Joel is there going to be some way that we can get Solaris tokens from fire festival

Also, did you see what happened about the weird replay? The replay where I clearly won but it counted as a loss
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited September 26
    Barleyman wrote: »
    OK, so we all know that nobody ever runs out of fire crystals, while wildfire blossom is used for everything from trimming your Easter Bonnet decorating your mantlepiece, but we could only get 5 crystals from all the day 1 plus repeatable quests combined.

All joking aside, could the developers please please pretty please take a look at what materials we constantly need against how much of each drops in normal play, and balance the events accordingly?

I'll quote you but put mine in a non-sarcastic way.

The Volcano Delver repeatable gives Brimstone (good), Pyre Embers (great, we need so many of those in the game for crafting it's bizarre), and Wildfire Blossom (poor, rarely needed for anything).

However, Fire Crystals, which are used in a ton of recipes, are missing from the rewards for any of the repeatable quests.

@Joel Can the quest rewards be modified to provide Fire Crystals instead of Wildfire Blossom, please? Or provide Fire Crystals in addition to another repeatable reward, like the "Toasty" or "Firey Dominance" quests.
    Post edited by kalamadea on

• I am in need of more Brimstone than anything else right now. Fire crystals are second. I have enough Pyre Embers somehow.
  • NobodyPi wrote: »
    I am in need of more Brimstone than anything else right now. Fire crystals are second. I have enough Pyre Embers somehow.

I have like 165 pyre embers left, so broke
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • That's more than my 2 brimstone (exaggerated)
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited September 26
    kalamadea wrote: »
    Barleyman wrote: »
    OK, so we all know that nobody ever runs out of fire crystals, while wildfire blossom is used for everything from trimming your Easter Bonnet decorating your mantlepiece, but we could only get 5 crystals from all the day 1 plus repeatable quests combined.

I'll quote you but put mine in a non-sarcastic way.

I was attempting humor; guess I should go back to my usual dead pan.

Just upped Nitpick's epic to 11, starting on his 12 today, but I need another 60 flame crystals. Middle of a fire event, you think they'd be dropping like rain, but unless they add some in the new quests then its back to quick looting.
  • Anyone have suggestions for the "set mobs on fire" repeatable.

I'm desperately low on pyre embers and need an effective efficient way to complete this without wanting to use my head as a hammer on a wall.

• kpung07kpung07 Member
    edited September 26
    kalamadea wrote: »
    Anyone have suggestions for the "set mobs on fire" repeatable.

I'm desperately low on pyre embers and need an effective efficient way to complete this without wanting to use my head as a hammer on a wall.

@kalamadea I'm running normal dungeons solo with Pignius' burning taunt.
  • Have any runes with Burning Skin? Put them on a slow hero and send that slow hero into any normal mode level.
  • kalamadea wrote: »

I used Squinch, Furnace, Solaris and Pignius. Squinch and Pignius have skins for the burning skin passive.
  • kalamadea wrote: »

I used squinch with skin, ekko, dagrund on CM chapetr 8 infinity army.
  • Ooh, 5 more flame crystals from today's quests. Let me at 'em!