Suggestion: A Button to Turn Off x10 Summon Bonuses

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
Weird suggestion, probably not important at all right now, but just a small thing to consider. What if we could turn off the bonuses from using a x10 summon? As in, the "5 gold chests" from the Great portal, or "Guaranteed unlocks" during events. I know this could be useful in a few ways. Maybe you want better chances at getting full unlocks from the Great Portal, in which case it would help since (for some reason) gold chests can't turn into full unlocks. Or maybe you're low on loot keys or potions. You never know. For the heroic portal, maybe you DON'T want the featured hero. Maybe you just want... I dunno, everything else. And maybe you're just too impatient to wait until the hero you want is featured... either way, would just be a nice little touch to add just a bit more freedom to what we can do with the portals.

Oh you know, now that I think about it, that could open up a whole new thing you guys could do with the portal - CHOOSING your x10 summon bonus! Imagine a Brom vs Matsuta event where you could choose to either get a guaranteed Brom unlock with a x10 pull, or a Matsuta unlock! Or for the Great Portal, you could choose to get x5 gold chests, or 1 full hero unlock! Or during an all-stars heroic portal event, you could choose from 3 of the featured heroes to pick from (since being able to single out one hero would be too good)!

Also! Make a x10 Honor and VIP summon! Please! and thank you.
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Hansuke
Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.

Comments

• MatadorGKilaMatadorGKila Member
    edited September 27
    I'm sorry, and I really hate to be negative but....
    This idea sounds really really dumb.
    What if you don't get the loot keys or the gems or the tokens etc. ?
    But the "Choose your 10x bonus" idea sounds dope.
    They should seriously add that.

Making a 10x VIP might be like, uhhh... you know, bad for their biz.
    Considering that if they add this idea, you can pick whoever you want from your 10x, in a VIP summon, which has some of the rarest heroes in them, guaranteed without having to spend a lot really.
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 60 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in: Guildless right now lol.
    My internet is back, I don't think anyone cares anyways.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I'm sorry, and I really hate to be negative but....
    This idea sounds really really dumb.
    What if you don't get the loot keys or the gems or the tokens etc. ?
    But the "Choose your 10x bonus" idea sounds dope.
    They should seriously add that.

Making a 10x VIP might be like, uhhh... you know, bad for their biz.
    Considering that if they add this idea, you can pick whoever you want from your 10x, in a VIP summon, which has some of the rarest heroes in them, guaranteed without having to spend a lot really.

Shouldn't that be what the VIP portal does already? Having it unlocked means you already spent a ton on the game. VIP should be a reward for spending a lot, not something you unlock just to have it say "spend even more money!"
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • edited September 27
    Funny idea, might be better for end-game players. Well, its an option and its not necessary so i guess its ok
    Mock exams finished...Im back!