Is Solaris actually OP? (detailed breakdown of Solaris)

yes
Mock exams finished...Im back!

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    She's legendary and was a reward for an insane amount of work (or money) during the guild invasion. I'd say she's worth it.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Solaris is the best representation of what Legendary heroes should be.
  • While OP in some regards, it's been fun trying to figure out new PvP teams and stuff.

She is OP in the sense that if you dont' kill the enemy team in the right way, you basically have to fight them twice lol
  • I hope to see more Solaris type releases - shakeups like this give relevance to the long forgotten.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • yes

Next time spare us the detailed breakdown.
  • I didn't even bother reading after I saw there was no TLDR version.
  • its an emily plus koros plus nubnub on steriods
  • Its more like if a chicken and the sun had a child
  • Everyone in the entire game? Absolutely not. Not those caught in the dead zone with runes lower than the norm for the level.
  • Solaris Progression:
    Day 1
    Wow this hero is awesome! I'm stomping on all these teams that used to be so problematic! She is so much fun!

Day 2
    Oh right, other people have her too. It's not just me. Ok well this isn't so bad, she's definitely an annoying defender though.

Day 3
    Oh right, by other people I meant everyone in the entire game has her. And immediately discovered the same things I did. I'm still winning but these matches take a while. This is starting to seem problematic.

Day (whenever matchmaking was fixed)
    wj77rzsfi6aj.gif

Plz, Solaris is a male
  • Esmenoth wrote: »
    Everyone in the entire game? Absolutely not. Not those caught in the dead zone with runes lower than the norm for the level.

Everyone could get enough tokens to summon Solaris from the event, just through PvE quests. Runes didn't matter, it was just killing lots and lots of enemies. 1200 a day as I recall. That didn't require runes, it took stamina.

The developers allowed everyone who was playing to get a 3* Solaris if they worked for it.

If you failed to do this, yes PvP is going to be fairly difficult for you until either you get Solaris anyway, or the Meta changes again. I still see teams that don't have Solaris, but it'd be hard to get a streak going without seeing her.

I didn't get Shade during his event, and the next few months I struggled against any Shade team until I was able to summon him and work on an even footing.
  • Solaris Progression:
    Day 1
    Wow this hero is awesome! I'm stomping on all these teams that used to be so problematic! She is so much fun!

Day 2
    Oh right, other people have her too. It's not just me. Ok well this isn't so bad, she's definitely an annoying defender though.

Day 3
    Oh right, by other people I meant everyone in the entire game has her. And immediately discovered the same things I did. I'm still winning but these matches take a while. This is starting to seem problematic.

wj77rzsfi6aj.gif

Plz, Solaris is a male

Did you just assume Solaris's gender?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Solaris Progression:
    Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

wj77rzsfi6aj.gif

Plz, Solaris is a male

Solaris part of a secret synergy team of heroes called the, "I didn't know they were female so I just wrongly assumed they were male" team. It includes Solaris, Hopper, Lupina, and Abigail.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • just have daeris attack solaris and you will have your answer.
  • If you think Abby and lupina are males you need to reevaluate your life.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • danacdanac Member

Solaris part of a secret synergy team of heroes called the, "I didn't know they were female so I just wrongly assumed they were male" team. It includes Solaris, Hopper, Lupina, and Abigail.

Abigail's a female?
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited October 1
    Alright at first I was minorly okay with Abby being on that list but now, revisiting this I am going full-on troll mode.

Brace yourselves.

First of all, her name is literally ABIGAIL! what sort of messed up, horrible, insufferable, troll, sorry-excuse-for-a-parent would think it is okay to name their ferocious, deadly, bloodthirsty baby boy Abigail!?! That is NOT okay.

Second of all, DB gave her LONG FLOWING RED HAIR! Okay yeah, guys can have long hair, but if someone is named ABIGAIL and they have LONG HAIR, it is a most certainly a big tipoff that they have two X chromosomes.

Thirdly, DB was kind enough to give Abby the Ahem, appropriate curves that would suggest she was a lady.

Hopper, okay fine there is nothing to indicate she is female, Lupina, still fine I guess, she is a wolf but her lupina sure seems like a female name to me. Solaris, whatever fine as well, she is not human, so hard to tell, but ABIGAIL?!? No, nononono.

That is NOT OKAY!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • edited October 2
    Wait...is Daeris actually any good or is she (I think) just used to find out genders?

What I see: plz Solaris is male
    What everyone else sees: IM THREATENING TO SEND NUKES TO EVERYONE SO YOU BETTER START COMMENTING ON AN IMAGINARY BIRDS GENDER!
  • Can I add to the list of confused gender heroes Torchy? I was sure he was female until I used Daeris on him and found out.
  • torchy unascended is a female then it becomes a male at final ascension.
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Solaris is great and gives every hero a chance to be useful. A whole new level of.legendary.
  • b5dpl9m56pms.jpg