I'd Like to See More "Fury" Abilities

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited September 28 in Feedback & Suggestions
Solaris' last ability, which charges when her allies are hit instead of having a cooldown, is my new favorite ability in game. Not just because of what it does, but because of how it's used. I want to see more heroes with these kinds of "charge" or "fury" abilities. Perhaps Ekko's Energize could be on a charge rather than a cooldown (but start charged), and would gain charge whenever any ally hits a Shocked enemy.

I think these types of abilities should be like ultimates in League or Smite or Overwatch, just like Solaris'. They should charge in some unconventional way, but also be extremely powerful, just like Solaris'. Perhaps every legendary could have such an ability.

IGOROK's Taunt could be moved to his second ability, replacing Arctic Rush. Then, his last ability could be called Arctic Annihilation - a move that charges a small amount whenever IGOROK or a Water ally damages an enemy. When fully charged, he would attack a single enemy for (200% Attack) Melee damage, apply Boss Frostbite, purge all buffs, and deal 1.75x damage if they were Chilled or Frozen.

What do you guys think? Should new heroes also have these charge abilities? Should older heroes be reworked to have them? I personally would be sad if Solaris was the only hero ever to have such an ability.
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Hansuke
Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Another thought would be a charging ability for Pontifex. It would basically be his Doom Bolt, but stronger. It could be called 'Doom's Day', deal (250% Attack) Ranged Magic damage (x2 against Armored enemies), ignore any invilnerabilities (including Abs of Steel!), and any dead allies would revive and attack like usual, but also stay alive for another turn, then die again.

It would charge when any allies or enemies die (15% charge per unit), and when he would revive allies with his other abilities, he would gain charge when they died again.
  • I'd like to see some Howling Commando abilities.
  • I love the pontifex one!
  • Yeah lets add fury to alexandros, he really needs a buff. Like when his fury is at maximum, the damage refelction refelcts 100% damage
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
    Yeah lets add fury to alexandros, he really needs a buff. Like when his fury is at maximum, the damage refelction refelcts 100% damage

I literally almost thought you were joking lol. I think Alex needs a buff but I'm thinking only very specific or only legendary heroes should have charge moves. Perhaps a buff to Alexandros could be his Damage reflection grows stronger has health decreases?
  • Yeah lets add fury to alexandros, he really needs a buff. Like when his fury is at maximum, the damage refelction refelcts 100% damage

I literally almost thought you were joking lol. I think Alex needs a buff but I'm thinking only very specific or only legendary heroes should have charge moves. Perhaps a buff to Alexandros could be his Damage reflection grows stronger has health decreases?

What I think should make Damage reflection better is to make it so X% of damage is reflected and X% of the damage is reduced (caps at like 50% ish)
  • NobodyPi wrote: »
    Yeah lets add fury to alexandros, he really needs a buff. Like when his fury is at maximum, the damage refelction refelcts 100% damage

What I think should make Damage reflection better is to make it so X% of damage is reflected and X% of the damage is reduced (caps at like 50% ish)

Then it wouldn't reach the standards of reviving entire team. If Db is adding more op heroes then the reworks gotta reach that standard, when all heroes are all at that standard then nothing will be op.
  • @JackHollow666 I forgot to mention that higher fury on alex would mean higher damage reflection. Times 1.5 reflection damage vs beasts.
    NobodyPi wrote: »

Then it wouldn't reach the standards of reviving entire team. If Db is adding more op heroes then the reworks gotta reach that standard, when all heroes are all at that standard then nothing will be op.

No no no, what I'm saying is Alex shouldn't have a fury ability. Not every hero should. But he should still be buffed. :smile:

No no no, what I'm saying is Alex shouldn't have a fury ability. Not every hero should. But he should still be buffed. :smile:

I agree, it was just my idea. Obviously there are many other ways of buffing alex.

I agree, it was just my idea. Obviously there are many other ways of buffing alex.

A good wax and some cloth is usually the best way.
    Gets him all shiny.
  • Furry or fury?
  • apple wrote: »
    Furry or fury?

its fury, why is your name apple? @JackHallow666 Are you a furry?
    apple wrote: »
    Furry or fury?

6ky4uw8g9kdj.png
  • Because my in game name is applebuttshurting. No go on forum bruv
  • apple wrote: »
    Because my in game name is applebuttshurting. No go on forum bruv

apples don't have rear ends, and I shudder to think of alternative meanings for that.
  • appleapple Member
    I mean I can taste the colors man
  • danac wrote: »
    apple wrote: »
    Because my in game name is applebuttshurting. No go on forum bruv

apples don't have rear ends, and I shudder to think of alternative meanings for that.

cats arent ninjas, anyone can name themselves whatever they want in here...well almost anything
  • danacdanac Member

cats arent ninjas,

You just don't SEE the ninja cats.

• danac wrote: »

cats arent ninjas,

You just don't SEE the ninja cats.

theres more than meets the eye