BD skin?

This is the third or second time we've had the Squinch skin event, so I'm wondering if we could get some other skin events? I would like the BD, SB, or yorick skin if it would be at all possible but it doesn't matter as long as it's a new skin
Tagged:

Comments

• Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    When there was the screw up with the last event that had SB skin in the shop for tickets and we we're all compensated, I was 1,000 away from being able to buy it but the event was over and there was no way to get anymore tickets -.-
  • MatadorGKilaMatadorGKila Member
    edited October 22
    When there was the screw up with the last event that had SB skin in the shop for tickets and we we're all compensated, I was 1,000 away from being able to buy it but the event was over and there was no way to get anymore tickets -.-

You got more tickets compensated than you could've gotten in the first day.
    I didn't even finish all the quests and got way more than 10k.
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 56 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in Path of Darkness.

forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/56887/crazy-new-idea-guild-wars
    Check out my new idea: Guild Wars!
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member

You got more tickets compensated than you could've gotten in the first day.
    I didn't even finish all the quests and got way more than 10k.

The compensation was 15k tickets, and the Shadowblade skin cost 20k. I lost about 11.5 k due to the screw up.

Having kept a close eye on the forum, I was aware that there would be compensation, but not how much. I just kept all my tickets until the developers came through.

The problem to my mind was that there was no in-game acknowledgement of the issue until the compensation as given, nor clarity of what the compensation would be. This put a huge number of players in the position of now knowing what happened or what was being done, which was extraordinary given that the developers could have acknowledged the problem immediately, and given suitable compensation immediately, attached to the acknowledgement email.

I think we can all accept that problems will occur occasionally. What everyone I saw chatting about this issue on Line over the weekend (essentially the entire Potato clan) couldn't understand was why they didn't fix the problem as soon as they were made aware of it, leaving so many players to waste their remaining tickets on mundane materials.