14-2,pillaged village, what the heck????

BTW i have had no trouble with any of these battles since the lich king, which took me 2 tries instead of 1.

So for some reason, the boss here, hiroto senshu, is EXTREMELY POWERFUL
like i am not talking first time level 12 kang kuang powerful, im talking about 5 levels above fully runed MK powerful.

reasons why this boss fight for some reason is so difficult:

1. this fat guy has an INSAINE HEALTH POOL, and even my strongest heavy single target hitters, even fire heros like my abagail, can barely scratch the paint on this guy

2. stupid regeneration: even if i get crits galore off, when he activates regeneration it becomes nearly impossible to kill this fat sumo, not to mention he conviniently crit heals like nubnub is with him

3. instakill shots: every time for some reason he crits, dealing thousands of hitpoints of damage, and his skull cracker body slam mania dance battle

can anybody give me some help for this one?

Comments

• farfellafarfella Member
    edited September 29
    Save all your single attack hero abilities. Then, in one turn, Beat the turds out of that guy. Also, helps if shade is one of your friend's heroes.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • shade spirit link
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • I know this guy, a lv 70 koros runed to the teeth can barely scratch him, Id suggest a solaris mass revive team, hes a tank, so low damage, and keep spamming the sacrifice ability

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    }{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
  • well i finally beat him by using a revive and stacking all my destruction runes onto a nimriel, who got killed twice(thank goodness emily)