We Need New 20 Stamina Boss Island Dungeons

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
Currently there's just the Possessed Tomb, Arcane Circle, and Gladiator's Arena (I think that's what it's called). Anyways. Two of those three reward Dark runes and materials, and the Arcane circle, despite clearly being a mix of Water and Fire enemies, only drops Water runes and materials.

Suggestion? Make Arcane Circle drop Fire and Water stuff. Then add more dungeons to focus on Light and Nature materials. And maybe some other mixed dungeons, like one for Light and Fire. Or Nature and Water. They're cool dungeons but it just feels like there's something missing with them.

Just remembered about the Beastial Maw, actually. But I don't even remember what that one drops because it's been so long. Anyways, my point still stands. We could do with more of these dungeons.
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics

Comments

• We don't need ANY new 20 stamina dungeons.
    The current ones are useless, since their drops can be found easier and cheaper in other ways.

We need the 20 stamina dungeons to be reduced to 10 stamina, OR their drops be replaced with much more valuable mats.
    Like 20 pyre embers, no matter what the color, or 10 crystals of whichever color,
    or 1 elemental essence.

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    And then we can add more :smile:
  • inhumans99inhumans99 Member
    edited September 29
    I had a post on these dungeons in one of the many rant threads that have been created on the DB forum, the problem is that you sometimes lose 20 stamina just to get a small amount of gold and a lousy 1 star superior rune...when the drop list shows the potential for an etched bar drop, a jewel, or essence. At least one etched bar, Jewel, or essence should be GUARANTEED (more than one if you get a gold/purple chest) if you survive the dungeon, especially if you 3 star it (but even a 1star should still payout the primo material needed to craft epic level ups).

In theory, these dungeons are great, but it seems like they may have stopped dropping the important materials right around the time boss island dungeons were revamped to guarantee a totem drop, but the problem with these 20 stam dungeons is that the etched bar/essence/jewel is this dungeons equivalent of a totem drop...so why they are not dropping is beyond me. Less than 2 weeks back I ran a 20 stam dungeon, got gold and a lousy rune, a couple days later, different color dungeon but same results...the etched bar/essence/jewel material drop appears to have been removed from these dungeons making them all but useless.
    Post edited by inhumans99 on
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    inhumans99 wrote: »
    I had a post on these dungeons in one of the many rant threads that have been created on the DB forum, the problem is that you sometimes lose 20 stamina just to get a small amount of gold and a lousy 1 star superior rune...when the drop list shows the potential for an etched bar drop, a jewel, or essence. At least one etched bar, Jewel, or essence should be GUARANTEED (more than one if you get a gold/purple chest) if you survive the dungeon, especially if you 3 star it (but even a 1star should still payout the primo material needed to craft epic level ups).

In theory, these dungeons are great, but it seems like they may have stopped dropping the important materials right around the time boss island dungeons were revamped to guarantee a totem drop, but the problem with these 20 stam dungeons is that the etched bar/essence/jewel is this dungeons equivalent of a totem drop...so why they are not dropping is beyond me. Less than 2 weeks back I ran a 20 stam dungeon, got gold and a lousy rune, a couple days later, different color dungeon but same results...the etched bar/essence/jewel material drop appears to have been removed from these dungeons making them all but useless.

I agree on most of that, but the superior Rune drops are more for you to smash them and get shards and binders. While higher end players may not need those, players that just got to the point where they can craft superiors certainly will.

But still, I agree. Maybe if both a Rune and a bar/jewel dropped 100% of the time, they'd be more worth it.

Also a side note, while not super important, is that each of these dungeons drops about 100,000 gold. Most Boss Mode levels drop anywhere from 18,000 to 22,000 for 5 stamina, so besides gold island, these 20 stamina dungeons are actually the best way to farm gold. Again, more for newer players but I find myself doing a couple of them to get that last Rune level or something.
  • 20 stamina dungeons? Well I guess it would be okay to see the new legendary hero such as Solaris. How about a 20 stamina dungeon that gives the player a special rune the first time they run it successfully. By special I dont mean 5 star legendaries but more like weaker versions of guardian/incineration runes
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • 20 stamina dungeons? Well I guess it would be okay to see the new legendary hero such as Solaris. How about a 20 stamina dungeon that gives the player a special rune the first time they run it successfully. By special I dont mean 5 star legendaries but more like weaker versions of guardian/incineration runes

That reward doesn't fit in with their system. It' d be the equivalent of giving 50 tokens for a hero for a 20 stamina dungeon.

• danac wrote: »
    20 stamina dungeons? Well I guess it would be okay to see the new legendary hero such as Solaris. How about a 20 stamina dungeon that gives the player a special rune the first time they run it successfully. By special I dont mean 5 star legendaries but more like weaker versions of guardian/incineration runes

That reward doesn't fit in with their system. It' d be the equivalent of giving 50 tokens for a hero for a 20 stamina dungeon.

ok, I mean its not like they are going to give free guardian runes or whatever
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • danac wrote: »
    20 stamina dungeons? Well I guess it would be okay to see the new legendary hero such as Solaris. How about a 20 stamina dungeon that gives the player a special rune the first time they run it successfully. By special I dont mean 5 star legendaries but more like weaker versions of guardian/incineration runes

ok, I mean its not like they are going to give free guardian runes or whatever
    They give out runes for event dungeons, some of which are high stamina dungeons. They're crappy runes, even when they're superiors.