Is it normal

Hi I'm 62 rn, after hitting L1 last night there were 70 in my MM suddenly :o before, the highest lvl difference I experienced was 6 level, 8 level gap was brand new territory to me, just want to ask fellow 60+ players, are we going to face 70 since 62 ?

Comments

• Im already facing lvl 66s and Im lvl 59. Since the matchmaking change, it is now based more upon the strength of the opponent and less around the level unlike last time. Obviously the devs added a few more factors into the matchmaking that changed a few things, not saying that is bad or anything.
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • li30li30 Member
    edited September 30
    I don't have good or bad feeling about this change, but 1 of my 70 opponent has superior guardian and his rp over 5k, under any normal circumstances won't a 62 has chances against such opponent unless slow level, yet I believe current pvp system is to encourage players level up, MM still needs tweaking imo.
    Post edited by li30 on
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Well, it's not unusual.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Ive gone against a nearly 10k power shade and won, thats unusual @JackHollow666
  • li30 wrote: »
    Hi I'm 62 rn, after hitting L1 last night there were 70 in my MM suddenly :o before, the highest lvl difference I experienced was 6 level, 8 level gap was brand new territory to me, just want to ask fellow 60+ players, are we going to face 70 since 62 ?

You are now in the highest tier of pvp. Did you think it would be easy?

• 8 levels up does seem a little too far. :(
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Ive gone against a nearly 10k power shade and won, thats unusual @JackHollow666

xnzvuc9fqyor.jpg
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • li30li30 Member
    kalamadea wrote: »
    You are now in the highest tier of pvp. Did you think it would be easy?

Yes it was supposed to be hard, I didn't complain it, but think about it, a 62 vs a rp 5.3k 70, did u think 62 has any chances to win ? there are difference between hard and impossible. On the other hand, there were still numerous level 65+ opponents out there, why they have to match up to 8 level higher opponent to a low level ?
    iheigld9dnvn.jpg
  • edited October 2

xnzvuc9fqyor.jpg

Whos the joke? you? Solaris? MK? Shade? Bob Marley? idk
  • li30li30 Member
    edited October 2
    This is totall BS MM, can any good pvper teach me how they fought theses 70 when they were 62 ? Fyi Rp 5592 = all superior legendary runes, last time ppl complained MM too easy, this is @Joel @Eej ur reply by offering the highest rp and strongest defenses teams in this game for we level 60 players ?
    s9nhnmevl939.jpg
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited October 3
    Yeah we didn’t. Just a bunch of Bd MK Rocky defenses the few days that I was at level 62.

No worries. Two more weeks and you’ll be at 70. Carry on!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member

xnzvuc9fqyor.jpg

If this keep happening, I will never get a date.
  • ruqqsruqqs Member
    edited October 3
    @Joel @Victoria @Eej

If the "PVP Grand Tournament" is nearby and you are still seeing such **** MM then something has got to be wrong somewhere.

Seeing guildie get pissed because of BS MM is seriously not good. Level 62 and 8 lvls higher and 5.5K rp?, which brilliant-aire can manage that? Even if you got lucky once, how about the rest of it ESPECIALLY when back to back you are seeing them.

E and M options are as good as H.

This is not just for guildie BUT also for those players that has suffered similar tortures of fighting against huge levels/RP differences.

I myself see 6-8 lvls diff too on my alternate account too.

HOW TO FIGHT? HOW TO PVP?

Please do something about it.
    Post edited by ruqqs on