Hero Idea - Galileo, the Light Dragon

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited January 27 in Fan-Made Heroes
Galileo, the Light Dragon

zkcjp43l3lzy.png

Being an ancient dragon can mean having lots of responsibilities, like making sure the sun rises every day, keeping time in balance, making sure the cloud count is always at a nice 500, and keeping winds flowing all over the globe with your wings. As if Galileo didn't have enough to do, it turns out the Great Evil is back, and needs to be destroyed yet again. Galileo will join our side for now, but it's probably best we don't pester him too much. He's always a bit grumpy from all the work he does, and we really don't want an ancient Solar Dragon to get mad at us... Unless we want the realm to be plunged into darkness for 40 days and 40 nights. Actually, now that I think about it, maybe the Undead heroes would like that, but most of us wouldn't. So let's just agree to keep our distance while Galileo cleanses the land with sunlight.

Stats (lv70, 6*):
Health - 5,211 (+15%)
Attack - 1,828 (+15%)
Defense - 1,435
Skill - 1,294
Hit Chance - 100%
Crit Chance - 5% (+16%)
Dodge Chance - 0%
[Light Resist] - 33%
[Spirit Resist] - 6%

Runes: Light/Light/Light/Light/Light

Element: Light
[Dragon/Warrior]
Passive Abilities:
0A:
Flying - Hero takes reduced damage from Melee attacks.
Dragon Spirit - Grants Dragon allies +15% Health and Attack.
Draconic Scales - Hero takes 25% reduced Physical damage, and is Immune to Burn.
1A:
Flying II - Hero takes further reduced damage from Melee attacks.
Magnifying Glass - Chance to apply Magnified Light on Crit.
Winds of Battle - When this hero or any Flying allies attack non-Flying enemies, chance to Slow on hit.
2A:
Magnifying Glass II - Guaranteed to apply Magnified Light on Crit.
Solar Barrier - For the first turn of battle, Light allies are Immune to debuffs, and take significantly reduced damage.

Abilities:
Winding Snap - Basic Physical Melee Bite attack dealing [49.5% Attack] damage, grants self +1 energy.

Solar Storm - Summoning a shower of powerful beams of light, Galileo deals 2x [62.6% Attack] Ranged Magic damage to all enemies. Before dealing damage, this attack purges all buffs from any Dark enemies, regardless of if it hits or not. After the attack, buffs all Light ally Defense for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 7 turns

Blinding Strike - Covering himself in light, Galileo charges an enemy, dealing [130.0% Attack] Physical Melee damage, with a chance to Daze the target. If this attack kills the target, all enemies become Dazed, Galileo fully heals himself, and cleanses all Light allies of 2 debuffs each.
Cooldown: 5

Dragon's Wisdom - Bestowing eons of knowledge upon his allies, Galileo grants all Light allies Haste and Invincibility. All non-Light allies gain Evading and Aegis Shield instead. Grants all allies +[70%] Attack for 2 turns. This ability can only be used when Galileo is at full health and has no debuffs.
Cooldown: 7
Post edited by JackHallow666 on

Comments

• Cool idea, looks like MK is going to be the answer to beast teams. If this was in the game, it would be COMPLETELY OP. Well that goes for almost all heroes that DB releases now
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • I like the design of Galileo! Especially his beard. On a sort of unrelated note, it would be neat if all future dragons had fireborn and their own elemental fire debuff, like how Ferno has Wildfire burn. Then, once we get a full dragon team one of their main tactics is burning everything with multi-colored burns!
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • I dig it. I see a lot of Shade but yellow in him. Like the incorporating Leo's signature move Magnified Light into a passive ability.

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I like the design of Galileo! Especially his beard. On a sort of unrelated note, it would be neat if all future dragons had fireborn and their own elemental fire debuff, like how Ferno has Wildfire burn. Then, once we get a full dragon team one of their main tactics is burning everything with multi-colored burns!

So basically immolating your foes with rainbow pride? I don’t think I could ask for anything more.
  • Cool idea! I wish this was the new light hero lol (I still love Marrow though).
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 60 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in: Guildless right now lol.
    My internet is back, I don't think anyone cares anyways.
  • Im not to big on marrow...
  • Runes: Light/Light/Light/Light/Light

Draconic Scales - Hero takes 25% reduced Physical damage, and is Immune to Burn.

dnn7h85jdugi.jpg
    TTS1000 wrote: »

dnn7h85jdugi.jpg

DR’s getting a huge nerf soon anyways. My stuff is all just pretend anyways, really! Although yeah right now 5 Light runes plus two DR Passives would be instant DR... with room to spare.
  • TTS1000 wrote: »

dnn7h85jdugi.jpg

DR’s getting a huge nerf soon anyways. My stuff is all just pretend anyways, really! Although yeah right now 5 Light runes plus two DR Passives would be instant DR... with room to spare.

But if comes out now, PvP is going to suffer.
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 60 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in: Guildless right now lol.
    My internet is back, I don't think anyone cares anyways.
    TTS1000 wrote: »

dnn7h85jdugi.jpg

But if comes out now, PvP is going to suffer.

It’s not gonna come out ever though! That’s the fun part. I can make whatever meta-breaking stuff I want and get away with it. :smiley:
  • Well I’m going to pester him then lol

Call me Executummy. I only use dark heroes!
  • that guy looks very nice! i especially love his little description.
    also, his name immediately reminded me of the Bohemian Rhapsody.