Galileo, the Light Dragon
Being an ancient dragon can mean having lots of responsibilities, like making sure the sun rises every day, keeping time in balance, making sure the cloud count is always at a nice 500, and keeping winds flowing all over the globe with your wings. As if Galileo didn't have enough to do, it turns out the Great Evil is back, and needs to be destroyed yet again. Galileo will join our side for now, but it's probably best we don't pester him too much. He's always a bit grumpy from all the work he does, and we really don't want an ancient Solar Dragon to get mad at us... Unless we want the realm to be plunged into darkness for 40 days and 40 nights. Actually, now that I think about it, maybe the Undead heroes would like that, but most of us wouldn't. So let's just agree to keep our distance while Galileo cleanses the land with sunlight.
Stats (lv70, 6*):
Health - 5,211 (+15%)
Attack - 1,828 (+15%)
Defense - 1,435
Skill - 1,294
Hit Chance - 100%
Crit Chance - 5% (+16%)
Dodge Chance - 0%
[Light Resist] - 33%
[Spirit Resist] - 6%
- Hero takes reduced damage from Melee attacks.
- Grants Dragon allies +15% Health and Attack.
- Hero takes 25% reduced Physical damage, and is Immune to Burn.
- Hero takes further reduced damage from Melee attacks.
- Chance to apply Magnified Light on Crit.
Winds of Battle
- When this hero or any Flying allies attack non-Flying enemies, chance to Slow on hit.
Magnifying Glass II
- Guaranteed to apply Magnified Light on Crit.
- For the first turn of battle, Light allies are Immune to debuffs, and take significantly reduced damage.
- Basic Physical Melee Bite attack dealing [49.5% Attack] damage, grants self +1 energy.
- Summoning a shower of powerful beams of light, Galileo deals 2x [62.6% Attack] Ranged Magic damage to all enemies. Before dealing damage, this attack purges all buffs from any Dark enemies, regardless of if it hits or not. After the attack, buffs all Light ally Defense for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 7 turns
- Covering himself in light, Galileo charges an enemy, dealing [130.0% Attack] Physical Melee damage, with a chance to Daze the target. If this attack kills the target, all enemies become Dazed, Galileo fully heals himself, and cleanses all Light allies of 2 debuffs each.
- Bestowing eons of knowledge upon his allies, Galileo grants all Light allies Haste and Invincibility. All non-Light allies gain Evading and Aegis Shield instead. Grants all allies +[70%] Attack for 2 turns. This ability can only be used when Galileo is at full health and has no debuffs.