Please be creative especially for players who have Maxed out.

Dungeon Boss where are the new Dungeon Bosses...instead of being creative for those of us who have been with you since the beginning you run the same old same old events for things I don't need. And when you do change things you change stuff we worked for by changing pvp to be frustrating again not challenging because you change the rules mid stream...instead of changing what is decently working be creative and give us new challenges. I am top 100 in power and two other categories and have played every day for two years and it is killing me that I am ready to say goodbye to DB...but I think it is time to say goodbye. Games are supposed to be fun...not frustrating...I feel like a rat on a wheel running it over and over...the first year was great what happened? Surely you can make new Bosses in new dungeons...be creative and stop stupid meta stuff I am VIP level six and feel I have wasted my money. Every day I play it has become painful and not fun and it doesn't have to be that way. What happened? I will hold on for a little while longer...but if you keep doing stuff like meta and the same old same old I will be sad but why would I play something every day that I no longer enjoy. Many in my top 10 guild feel the same way in fact one quit yesterday for that very reason.
Tagged:

Comments

• I'm in the same boat. The joy from this game comes from grinding for rewards. If you've maxed your hero's stars, have all the available costumes and maxed your epics there is little fulfilling left in the game.

I stay for the promise of new content, heroes, costumes, epics: all of which are doled out at an ever slowing pace.
  • DaddeaDaddea Member
    Honestly a new epic or hero to go over the same old same old is not creative for me...they help...but this game needs new levels new challenges maybe even a new world something different
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited October 1
    You guys do understand they can never possibly develop and release new stuff faster then you will play through it, right?

We did have a new hero last week, and a new epic a week or two before that.

I do get what you're saying. I've now max starred every Bronze, Silver and Gold hero. I have just four heros who aren't 6*, Aria, Ember, Ferno and Solaris.

I've maxed all the current epics except Tsume and Nimriel.

Pretty soon I'll be playing almost exclusively for the purpose of creating superior legendary runes a the rate of one or two a week, limited only by my ability to collect gems.

So while I enjoy the various events and await new material whether it's epics, new heroes or new dungeons to run, I've started playing other games.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Plus, these "lame filler events" aren't lame for newer players. When I was a noob, these little events were all I could do, and they helped me get better until I could do the events for higher-end players. And yeah, as said above, they can't put out content as fast as people ask for stuff.

Ya know, some people complain these events are simply recycled, but maybe that's a good thing. This may sound bad, but perhaps the less work they put into these small events the better. That way they can focus on the large events and make them even more fun and rewarding. Plus, if isn't broke, don't fix it. These little events are still better than nothing while we wait for the next big thing.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • DaddeaDaddea Member
    It's called Dungeon Boss…when was the last time they had a new boss in a dungeon? If all they want to do is keep the new players then I guess they are doing a good job. I wouldn't have played DB every day for the last two years if I wasn't a big fan…for me and many in my top 10 guild they are losing the most loyal most invested players. Thanks for your opinions…it still doesn't mean that this game hasn't become mostly painfully monotonous for those of us who have played since the beginning and maxed out.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Daddea wrote: »
    It's called Dungeon Boss…when was the last time they had a new boss in a dungeon? If all they want to do is keep the new players then I guess they are doing a good job. I wouldn't have played DB every day for the last two years if I wasn't a big fan…for me and many in my top 10 guild they are losing the most loyal most invested players. Thanks for your opinions…it still doesn't mean that this game hasn't become mostly painfully monotonous for those of us who have played since the beginning and maxed out.

Ive played since the beginning and still find it fun, also pretty sure the boss in dungeon Boss refers to you. You're the boss of dungeons.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • DaddeaDaddea Member
    I am glad you are still having fun...truly...that still doesn’t mean that there aren’t a ton of players out there like me who are tired of the dev. Changing the rules like they did for this lastest fiasco pvp tourney and think that that is creative...it just frustrating...keep speaking for the other side that is valid...but your opinion does not make mine invalid or insignificant