Halloween event?

I wasn't playing dungeon boss during the 2016 Halloween event so I missed out on some good skins because I was on my hiatus, so I'm wondering if we are going to get another Halloween, and if so, will we be able to get Spooky Ekko and Pumpkin Furnace?

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I guarantee you there will be a Halloween event. Joel already confirmed that candy corn will be back. I can't say what skins will return, but I'm sure at least some of them will be back. Perhaps even some new ones!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • I guarantee you there will be a Halloween event. Joel already confirmed that candy corn will be back. I can't say what skins will return, but I'm sure at least some of them will be back. Perhaps even some new ones!
    I hope they at least bring back the Ekko skin, it's so cute and spooky.
  • I bet we will get us some new skins (for only IRL money purchases) and possibly Ekko/Furnace/Zomm skins from last year back for large amounts of Candy Corn. Last year's Halloween event has been regarded as one of the best events (especially compared to events near it time-wise) for being just as grindy as you want it to be, have good rewards for everyone, and be unique. I hope we can get a similarly good event this year.
    I guarantee you there will be a Halloween event. Joel already confirmed that candy corn will be back. I can't say what skins will return, but I'm sure at least some of them will be back. Perhaps even some new ones!
    I hope they at least bring back the Ekko skin, it's so cute and spooky.

You're welcome! uwu
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited October 1
    Ekko is definatly the cutest hero besides bauble.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Guys lord zomm is the cutest hero, just look at those chubby cheeks! *Flies buzz aorund in zomm's mouth*
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
    I think the cutest hero is Jerry.
  • I think the cutest hero is Jerry.

As in Rick and Morty? If its Tom and Jerry then God save our souls a furry has spoken
    I think the cutest hero is Jerry.

As in Rick and Morty? If its Tom and Jerry then God save our souls a furry has spoken

Jerry. From Dungeon Boss. The little dude in suspenders who you gotta protect as you go through dungeons. I don't even think liking Jerry from Tom and Jerry would qualify as furry, that's borderline bestiality right there.
  • I think we will get ekko through a Halloween skin quest, seeing as ekko was the least appealing hero skin imo, zoom and furnace will Def stay money only , with a handful of new Halloween skins coming. The executum anniversary skin may return ...finally warlord yorick too perhaps !
    I think we will get ekko through a Halloween skin quest, seeing as ekko was the least appealing hero skin imo, zoom and furnace will Def stay money only , with a handful of new Halloween skins coming. The executum anniversary skin may return ...finally warlord yorick too perhaps !

How dare you insult Ekko's skin
  • I think we will get ekko through a Halloween skin quest, seeing as ekko was the least appealing hero skin imo, zoom and furnace will Def stay money only , with a handful of new Halloween skins coming. The executum anniversary skin may return ...finally warlord yorick too perhaps !

His epic is better as a skin anyway

I like the epic, and I wish it were more useful, but I like the Ekko ghost skin. It's so adorable and spooky.

I like the epic, and I wish it were more useful, but I like the Ekko ghost skin. It's so adorable and spooky.

I think what should be done is enlarge the SPOOKY ekko skin to that of the epic , since the epic makes him larger, SPOOKY is small.. it'll help bring out the cute lines and stuff and spookiness
    I think we will get ekko through a Halloween skin quest, seeing as ekko was the least appealing hero skin imo, zoom and furnace will Def stay money only , with a handful of new Halloween skins coming. The executum anniversary skin may return ...finally warlord yorick too perhaps !

I think what should be done is enlarge the SPOOKY ekko skin to that of the epic , since the epic makes him larger, SPOOKY is small.. it'll help bring out the cute lines and stuff and spookiness

I disagree. Spooky Ekko is the only way to even see small Ekko after you've gotten his Epic.

I disagree. Spooky Ekko is the only way to even see small Ekko after you've gotten his Epic.

Thats fair. I'd rather his epic skin , its a much better visual upgrade imo

Thats fair. I'd rather his epic skin , its a much better visual upgrade imo

There's just something that I don't particularly like about the epic skin, and I won't deny that I'm absolutely in love with the epic itself, and i doubt I could make anything better, but I just prefer spoopy Ekko.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    farfella wrote: »

My bauble is defective. I have never seen him freeze a hero on defense. However, defensive baubles constantly freezes me at the most inoppurtune times.
    bvs72 wrote: »

My bauble is defective. I have never seen him freeze a hero on defense. However, defensive baubles constantly freezes me at the most inoppurtune times.

Hm. Typical signs of Bauble mistreatment. But I won't call the Robot Pet Abuse line on you, since this is a common mistake that many new Bauble owners don't know about. All you have to do is put in his system coolant twice a day, every other day, instead of just once a day. The slight excess of coolant will make his bomb freeze enemies - but don't put coolant in twice every day, that can lead to poor Bauble health and other problems.
  • bvs72 wrote: »

Hm. Typical signs of Bauble mistreatment. But I won't call the Robot Pet Abuse line on you, since this is a common mistake that many new Bauble owners don't know about. All you have to do is put in his system coolant twice a day, every other day, instead of just once a day. The slight excess of coolant will make his bomb freeze enemies - but don't put coolant in twice every day, that can lead to poor Bauble health and other problems.

my bauble has cancer plz halp
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited October 3
    Bauble is my favorite hero. Meet me at the trade portal. I'll give you some funds. We cannot let the amazing bauble fall ill.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!