Buff Poison and Chill

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
Disease lowers attack, Crit, and healing. Burning lowers defense. Shocked and Freeze are strong as they are. But Poison and chill? Not that great. I have some quick suggestions:

Poison - Could lower Max Health every time it deals damage. As if it's corrosive or acidic. Would fit Phenol's theme of being a giant blob of acidic gel better.

Chill - Could lower evasion when applied. If you're chilly, you'll move slower. And Freeze makes it so attacks can't miss, so Chill should at least be partly like that, I think.

While this will probably be a less popular idea, I think disease is too strong. It should at most do 2 out of the 3 things it does. Negates Crits, lowers Attack, and lowers healing. Choose 2. 3 is just way too powerful. I believe it shouldn't lower Attack, because negating Crit and lowering healing are cool and unique side effects, while lowering Attack just seems like the cheap icing on the cheap cake. I understand disease is a good MK counter, but even just negating Crit, it would still be somewhat effective against him.

Perhaps we could put "lowers damage" on Poison. I don't know. I can't fight to my fullest when I'm feeling nauseated. Although I guess both disease and poison would cover nausea.
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Hansuke
Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Making Chill lower evasion could also indirectly buff heroes like Selwyn and Takumi, who can chill. Especially Takumi. It would make him a great counter to heroes like Shadowblade or Aria.
  • They should focus on bad buffs (not debuffs) right now. Like damage reflection, it reflects almost nothing
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • I think I've been thinking the same thing for awhile now.

Disease is pretty strong compared to the other debuffs, probably could use a nerf and the other debuffs a bit of a buff.

Chill could cause damage as well. Like frostbite but without the "use a skill" option.

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    kalamadea wrote: »
    I think I've been thinking the same thing for awhile now.

Disease is pretty strong compared to the other debuffs, probably could use a nerf and the other debuffs a bit of a buff.

Chill could cause damage as well. Like frostbite but without the "use a skill" option.

Burn shock and poison already do damage, I think Chill doing damage would be a little too much. But that's just me.