Floor enemies randomly reviving?

poiop09poiop09 Member
edited October 4 in Tower of Pwnage Talk
Floor 8 of the tower. Ponti/Hopper/Dagrund/Shade. I've had to repeat this floor 4 times because even though I've killed hopper once, and ponti twice now. After wiping out my team and having to do the floor over they are somehow alive again? I stopped playing for a couple of months and just recently started up again. Am I missing something or is this a bug? Because regardless it's rather infuriating.
Post edited by poiop09 on

Comments

• And just now Dagrund is magically revived
  • Everyone has the same problem, its happened so many times that I actually am starting to think it is a feature
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • Did you retreat? Because that will cause the floor to reset, but the damage to your roster stays.
  • echonap wrote: »
    Did you retreat? Because that will cause the floor to reset, but the damage to your roster stays.
    No I haven't been retreating. Which is why I don't understand the random respawns
  • Uh, it probably has something to do with the fact that it is a tower from months ago. Try a new tower and see if you have the same problems.
  • Guys guys...the floor is cleaned with a magical broom that only @LifeReaperBroom can handle, thats why they are reviving
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • DbdefDbdef Member
    Just happened to me today. Masuta just popped up out of nowhere after being dead for a while. I wasn’t retreating. He was just alive again when I was creating my team to fight the floor.