The Guild PVP Grand Tournament Has Started!

Comments

• Do the quests expire tomorrow at event reset time? Also, will there be new quests?
  • Yes, new quests. No, nothing will expire.
  • Yay, best of both worlds!
  • Where the heck are event tickets supposed to be coming from? I've done 150 raids since event start, guild is in 4th place, so none of us are slacking. And yet my total event ticket count is just over 10,000 - not even enough for a single totem pack. Either the next couple days have tons of event ticket quest rewards, or else this is a massive decrease in ticket rewards compared to normal run of the mill events.
  • Where the heck are event tickets supposed to be coming from? I've done 150 raids since event start, guild is in 4th place, so none of us are slacking. And yet my total event ticket count is just over 10,000 - not even enough for a single totem pack. Either the next couple days have tons of event ticket quest rewards, or else this is a massive decrease in ticket rewards compared to normal run of the mill events.

Same here. I'm wondering the same thing. It seems like we had 2 quests that gave tickets.

One was a one-time quest for 500 tickets (win 3 raids using rainbow team).

The other was a (5x?) repeatable where you get 470 tickets and 30 tickets shared to each guild member.

But that wouldn't add up to about 10K tickets....so yeah, maybe I'm missing something.
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    edited October 6
    How about next GG we make it so we don't have to face our own guildmates in PvP? Seems a bit ridiculous that we need to attack our own teammates or pay enormous amounts of gold to refresh. I sometimes see 4 or 5 of my own guildmates in a row after refreshes.

It would kind of be like in a war, just telling the troops to shoot anything that moves, regardless of who's side the targets are on.
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    How long does it take to do 800 battles in one day...seriously o.o Can anyone calculate how many gems it takes to get that many wins? Just curious xD
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited October 6
    How long does it take to do 800 battles in one day...seriously o.o Can anyone calculate how many gems it takes to get that many wins? Just curious xD

800 raids / 4 raid tickets (25 gems) = 5,000 gems total (purchase only, ignores all other sources)
    But if raid ticket gem cost goes up after a few purchases then ignore this calculation.

Also, figure 3 mins a raid x 800 = 2,400 mins / 60 = 40 hrs play time

• sirolk99 wrote: »

800 raids / 4 raid tickets (25 gems) = 5,000 gems total (purchase only, ignores all other sources)
    But if raid ticket gem cost goes up after a few purchases then ignore this calculation.

Gem purchases for VIP folks go: 20, 40, 40, 40, 40, 60, 60, 60, 60, 80....

For non VIP folks, I think it's 25, 50, 50, 50, 50, 75, 75, 75, 75, 100...
  • sirolk99 wrote: »

No sure where your gems for raid tickets came from as it starts at 20 and goes up to 80. Also, this event has 25 raids for 500 gems +1 for each guildie. That said, 800 raids is a lot of gems no matter how you slice it.

Teal125
  • How long does it take to do 800 battles in one day...seriously o.o Can anyone calculate how many gems it takes to get that many wins? Just curious xD

Yes, anyone could calculate it given a few minutes and motivation to do so.

The #1 on the leadership had well over 200 something raids before the event started. Even if we assume an average of 2.5 min per raid (this is about the best I have been able to do but that might be fast in the current event given the aoe nerf and how tanky beasts are right now), just 500 raids would be about 21 hours. The folks at the top are somehow able to raid more quickly than 2.5 min/raid.
    Teal125
  • jmcravenjmcraven Member
    edited October 6
    Hmm. No new quests today? @Joel
  • No new quests and the raid ticket pack hasn't refreshed. I thought it could be purchased daily.
  • dryaddryad Member
    Myself and my guildmates have also not yet seen any new quests today. And our event shop purchases that have a daily limit have also not refreshed.
  • heelerheeler Member
    Same - no new quests. Is there an ETA on this?
  • Looks like only about 10% of people have the new quests.
  • heelerheeler Member
    DB got better, and I shut down and reopened. Still no new quests. One of our people had them and they vanished.
  • BlothBloth Member
    edited October 6
    3scrqizresn1.png
    I wish I could say I was surprised
  • DB got better.

Closed out application.

Reopened.

Now they're there. (Collect evos, win with 2 classes, win with only 1 class) Warrior, Caster, etc

But what about Tank Warriors? Spirit Caster? Do they overlap if I use Ekko (he's a Rogue Spirit) -- is that two classes?

• In previous events, the overlap counted. So you could use a tank/warrior either with 3 other tanks or 3 other warriors and get credit.

But be careful not to mix up class (rogue, warrior, caster, healer, etc.) with type (elf, goblin, spirit, undead, etc.)
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    DB got better, the lag got worse. I couldn’t complete 800 battles in one day even if I tried.
  • Um, my event tix are gone. anyone else's? Not cool!
  • AllanWAllanW Member
    Mine all vanished too!
  • GroghillGroghill Member
    edited October 6
    Collecting the freebie ticket in mail from a Guildmate buying the 500 gem pack **ZEROS** out the event ticket total.

Edit: I should say, clicking the Accept button in mail resets the event ticket total, as it looked like the tickets were automatically added to the available total.
  • They're all gone... like a fart in a hurricane. :'(
  • VictoriaVictoria Member, Administrator, Moderator, Big Fish
    Hey Guys, we're aware that some players are missing their event tickets. Please see this thread for info and updates: http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/56725/known-issue-missing-event-tickets/p1?new=1

@jmcraven I actually LOL'd.
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Dam! I never considered fart jokes.
  • InnovInnov Member
    Do you remember few months ago, when you totally screwed up PvP and you had constant complains from hundreds of players?
    It feels like this with this event.
    99% Solaris teams which make more than half of the heroes TOTALLY USELESS, and why for the love of god did you reduce aoe damage to half? What's the genious logic? Last night a fight took me 20 minutes. TWENTY F MINUTES. Not enjoying this event, I lack the necessary tuned not aoe heroes to stand up to once again Shade and Solaris everywhere teams. Wtf
  • InnovInnov Member
    Oh and also give me an idea how to finish the 15 wins with the same class heroes quest. Don't know what to use when all I see is stacked Solaris teams.