Rune improvement system

I've crafted so many greater runes and I can't seem to improve them at all. I've spent so many gems on just trying to get them to legendary and I never get there. I know that the system already exists where the more you fail to improve the closer you get at a 100% improvement but that's kinda not working for people like me who need gems and are running low. Could anyone come up with a suggestion to improve this?
Tagged:

Comments

• FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited October 4
    How many have you crafted to date? Trust me. They get there...
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited October 4
    I'm not sure how much more it could be improved.

When runes first came out your odds of an upgrade didn't increase at all. You often went all 12 upgrades and ended up with a completely useless 5 star rare rune.

Now we have increasing odds of upgrades (Which don't reset when we land an upgrade) PLUS guaranteed 5 star legendary on the last roll.

Also removal of a bunch of useless stats which greatly increases the chance of making a rune with the stats you want.

And finally the recent gem sales (50% off) essentially reduces the cost of crafting by 50% so they just made runes half the price to craft! It really just keeps getting easier and easier.
  • I'm not sure how much more it could be improved.

When runes first came out your odds of an upgrade didn't increase at all. You often went all 12 upgrades and ended up with a completely useless 5 star rare rune.

Now we have increasing odds of upgrades (Which don't reset when we land an upgrade) PLUS guaranteed 5 star legendary on the last roll.

Also removal of a bunch of useless stats which greatly increases the chance of making a rune with the stats you want.

And finally the recent gem sales (50% off) essentially reduces the cost of crafting by 50% so they just made runes half the price to craft! It really just keeps getting easier and easier.

Yeah but I don't want to spend $5 on a pack of gems just to get a legendary rune. If they added a $0.99 pack that would help.
  • I've crafted so many greater runes and I can't seem to improve them at all. I've spent so many gems on just trying to get them to legendary and I never get there. I know that the system already exists where the more you fail to improve the closer you get at a 100% improvement but that's kinda not working for people like me who need gems and are running low. Could anyone come up with a suggestion to improve this?

It sounds like you are spending maybe 50-100 gems each rune you craft and then complain it's not legendary after 2-3 tunes.

You should just save 1600 gems at a time, craft a greater rune, and keep tuning till it hits legendary.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    I've crafted so many greater runes and I can't seem to improve them at all. I've spent so many gems on just trying to get them to legendary and I never get there. I know that the system already exists where the more you fail to improve the closer you get at a 100% improvement but that's kinda not working for people like me who need gems and are running low. Could anyone come up with a suggestion to improve this?

It sounds like you are spending maybe 50-100 gems each rune you craft and then complain it's not legendary after 2-3 tunes.

You should just save 1600 gems at a time, craft a greater rune, and keep tuning till it hits legendary.

I have about 700 gems and I cannot for the life of me get even the slightest improvement. And the tunes cost even more even after I fail to upgrade.
  • Dont make the same mistake as me since i spent a 1000 gems on jacksh*t. Just get to three or two stats until you get double attack or whatever
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • shiggity80 wrote: »

I have about 700 gems and I cannot for the life of me get even the slightest improvement. And the tunes cost even more even after I fail to upgrade.

Then save gems till you have at least 1,600 gems, and then craft your greater rune. Once you have the 3 stats you want, then keep tuning till you get 5* legendary. 1,600 gems will GUARANTEE a 5* legendary greater rune by the 13th tune.
  • If you run out of gems before max tuning, you can always do a hard reset. (on an iPhone, double tap the button and swipe up on the DB app).

Then don't touch the crafting menu again until you have enough gems to resume tuning. If you do happen to go into the crafting menu, do another hard reset.