More diversity

Obviously there are certain teams that are power houses that everyone plays and that's understandable, every game has them. But I've noticed that there are lots of other combos out there, ESPECIALLY for pvp that could be really strong but because of the elemental disadvantage you never see them used. For instance an undead team... you could easily make a very strong undead team that is all dark but you cant do that because it literally takes 1 MK to wipe your team... I personally would love to try an all fire team but there again 1 or two water guys and it's over. I for one love the idea of elemental advantages and disadvantages but what if we were to make a change and say that IF you have a team that is entirely one element that they as a whole get 25% of the elemental weakness removed? They would still receive bonus damage from blessing of the seeker like normal and it wouldn't make them any stronger vs other teams but it would help to stop someone seeing your defense and just throwing together a team based solely on your weakness. I feel like with this change we could see more teams based on type that already have strong synergies yet would never otherwise be viable in pvp or pve for that matter.

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I'd be on board with this idea if Light teams and Lilly teams weren't so strong right now. Well, not so much Lilly, but Light teams.

I think maybe those sort of effects should be from heroes themselves, like a legendary dark hero that would negate extra damage from Light in a similar way Leo protects light heroes from dark advantages.

Also, I was sort of expecting this thread to be about diversity in characters, like more PoC characters or more female heroes who don't use bows and arrows or magic. Thankfully that wasn't it.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • danacdanac Member
    Oh, I thought the tread was gonna be about including more LGBT heroes.
    edited October 5
    danac wrote: »

All the female heroes are either gay or bisexual, proven by how Ella can charm all of them. Jury's still out on the guys, but honestly... how could anyone resist Rogar's luscious beard and big muscles?
  • Rogar is a sexy, sexy man...
    You're gonna die, I'm gonna die, we're all gonna die...

JUST NOT TODAY.
    GetTorched wrote: »
    Rogar is a sexy, sexy man...

Farfella LOL's at this like it's not true. I LOL at him for being in denial.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    edited October 6

After careful examination of the tread marks, I have determined you
    Are wrong.
  • Rogar's beard? Attractive? Pffft. Check out valkin's.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
    bvs72 wrote: »

After careful examination of the tread marks, I have determined you
    Are wrong.

What... type of tread marks are we exactly talking about here?
  • This thread is slanting sideways in a hurry :p
  • danacdanac Member
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    This thread is slanting sideways in a hurry :p

That's 'differently forward' now.
  • KwikeeKwikee Member
    well this went downhill quick.....anywho.... i can see advantages and disadvantages to making it part of a heroes skills, I feel that would probably be the best option to make it part of a new hero but I feel that would take forever since they won't want to release a new hero for each element just to fix this issue.and if they did it would take FOREVER to get a hero with that ability for each element. It could however be a trait added to select heroes already in the game? that way they could pick and choose who gets it. maybe make it something to the effect of a trait and if there are 2 heros on a team with this trait remove x amount of elemental weakness and then for 3 or 4 heroes on a team with it.... that way you would only get partial bonus if you didnt have all 4. or they could choose heros that are good on their own but not used regularly and just add a trait to that single here saying "if this hero is on a team and every member shares an element type then you get the buff"... that could breath some life into a lot of heroes that are under used. i just hate to see soooo many characters that, in all honestly look like they could make a descent team using traits and abilities that are already in the game if it werent for that looming disadvantage. you may even try and balance it out by saying they lose their disadvantage and advantage.... so a if you have an entire team of fire heroes you wont take bonus dmg from water but you also dont do bonus dmg to nature. i can see lots of ways to implement this that seem viable
  • Are you sonofhilmer?
    Also, go gorgons!
  • KwikeeKwikee Member
    nope
  • I don't see that as a good thing for this game in all honesty kwikee
  • lol that was joke.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    You can always run 3 hero undead team with a defensive Solaris, or maybe the undead can get some kind of new trait that's similar to Pontifex. When HP reaches zero, this hero returns to life once. So with maybe Brom he can allow other undead heroes to return to life once in a battle, even if all heroes are down from MK ;) This would give them a chance, including Pontifex skeleton for more fun and he finally gets a buff from an undead team.
  • mm who can resist dagrund's sexi abs
  • danacdanac Member
    mm who can resist dagrund's sexi abs

or his Mohawk.

I hear mohawks are cool.*

*in the 80s.
    mm who can resist dagrund's sexi abs

or his Mohawk.

I hear mohawks are cool.*

*in the 80s.

Yeah but the 80's are making a comeback. It's now cool to be nostalgic.