Solaris

You've totally **** the game and pvp. I've played for two years and this is the end. Did you actually test this new character?

Comments

• Have a check at the average length of time a pvp lasts...you've actually removed fun from the game.
  • o·pin·ion

əˈpinyən/Submit
    noun

a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Here I'll try!

You've totally saved the game and pvp. I've played for two years and this was a breath of fresh air. I can tell a lot of thought went into the intricacies of this hero.

Did you notice average length of pvp increased... it's like you actually get to make meaningful decisions and show some amount of skill instead of mindlessly facerolling through one shot AOEs. Amazing!

These opinion things are fun :D
  • DaVeRoDaVeRo Member
    zwh58vclcv16.jpeg

• Yup, contrarion opinion I can accept that. I suppose if you enjoy pvp games that can't end, endless whole team ressurection and only one team setup then this new pvp is the best...enjoy buddy. Shade was one of the worst additions to db, this is worse.
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited October 7
    Yup, contrarion opinion I can accept that. I suppose if you enjoy pvp games that can't end, endless whole team ressurection and only one team setup then this new pvp is the best...enjoy buddy. Shade was one of the worst additions to db, this is worse.

I'm curious what you mean by one team setup? I've literally seen more diversity in defenses then I've seen in the 2 years that I've played this game. Maybe we are playing on different ladders? And if Sol is resurrecting the whole team, you are killing them in the wrong order. As for endless fights, I'd say most matches are lasting 2-3 rounds on average currently. With 2x speed they are near as fast as they've ever been.
  • I only see 5000+ rune power teams. Solaris, Grognog, the pig and the torch/lupina beast defense. That's hardly diversity, but yes we may be playing at opposite ends of the pvp ladder. Speaking to the rest of my guild (10500) they feel the same. Your either lucky in matchups or have your eyes closed...but that's just my opinion.
  • Way over powered. Developer's greed is ruining the game. Time to move on. Definitely not getting any more money from me.
  • Solaris makes PvP interesting.
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    so many people unable to think of a way to defeat Solaris so she's op xD I love how meta changes every now and then. Soon Solaris with be useless when the new meta arrives, but she's not unkillable
  • edited October 12
    @Evil_Spirits yeah been through all that with shade, stumped etc etc. Solaris has wrecked the gameplay for me...too long, and a resurrect result unlike any other character. I mean beasts return and attack! Cmon...a step too far. Killing these teams isn't the problem, I just don't care for spending x5 the usual time doing it.
  • Stumped--->tsume ;) ;)
  • danacdanac Member
    I've literally seen more diversity in defenses then I've seen in the 2 years that I've played this game. Maybe we are playing on different ladders?

I'm Legendary one and occasional Boss 100, and the diversity of teams has vastly shrunk. Vastly.
  • danac wrote: »
    I've literally seen more diversity in defenses then I've seen in the 2 years that I've played this game. Maybe we are playing on different ladders?

I'm Legendary one and occasional Boss 100, and the diversity of teams has vastly shrunk. Vastly.

People wear rose tinted glasses. It's really the only thing that keeps us from offing ourselves.

"My life use to be so good... maybe it'll get back there one day"

It was never good.
  • danacdanac Member
    danac wrote: »

People wear rose tinted glasses. It's really the only thing that keeps us from offing ourselves.

"My life use to be so good... maybe it'll get back there one day"

It was never good.

Just disputing this one thing.
    PVP is harder now, but that's not just Solaris, it's I'm seeing way more 5300+ teams.

But virtually all the teams I'm seeing are beasts, or dark/Solaris. Before I'd see reptiles, Dark teams that had Shade Hopper and all sort of variants.
    Koros builds. Even Ferno teams.