My Choice For PvP Tournament

I am choosing not to participate in this PvP Tournament event!
Post edited by sirolk99 on

Comments

• Good luck with that. It’s unfortunate, but we are all still on equal footing. We all got screwed fairly evenly it seems.
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited October 7
    Lol okay but when we get like, 1,000,000,000,000 gems as compensation I have a feeling you will be cool with it. I like it when these things happen. Rewards are always much better than resource lost. I love this Event!
    Post edited by farfella on
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • gmungmun Member
    You might want to quit your guild before you boycott an event and screw them over.
    Gmun
  • coneyKconeyK Member
    They already addressed this in the bug report section. We'll be compensated.

This event ain't great, but there are more sensible things to complain about.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I’ve been watching a show called “The Good Place”. The game is like that. As soon as this event is over, we will forget it ever happened. If you haven’t seen the show, just say huh?
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    I’ve been watching a show called “The Good Place”. The game is like that. As soon as this event is over, we will forget it ever happened. If you haven’t seen the show, just say huh?

Huh?
  • heelerheeler Member
    Yes, the first season twist. We will realize we were in hell all along. This event....
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited October 9
    [deleted]
    edited October 9
    [deleted]
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    As part of the guild, all I can say is - I'm really happy cuz at least we made enough to get the phenol skin.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Good luck with that. It’s unfortunate, but we are all still on equal footing. We all got screwed fairly evenly it seems.

Is it equal footing though? I hadn't spent any of my event tickets before the zero reset. Those that had spent them on raid tickets to aid the event, will we all be compensated the same blanket compensation or will they be able to detemine who had what at the time of the reset?

---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
    edited October 9
    [deleted]
  • So much anger for what equates to no more than a few tower runs... easily rectified. Sure it sucks but the reaction should be a whole lot closer to a simple

"meh"

Perhaps if we put things in perspective before lighting the torches and sharpening the pitchforks, we'd realize it wasn't nearly as big a deal as we were making it out to be.
    edited October 9
    [deleted]
  • danacdanac Member
    So much anger for what equates to no more than a few tower runs... easily rectified. Sure it sucks but the reaction should be a whole lot closer to a simple

"meh"

Perhaps if we put things in perspective....

errr, have you MET humans?
    ... before lighting the torches and sharpening the pitchforks, we'd realize it wasn't nearly as big a deal as we were making it out to be.

But I LOVE lighting pitchforks and sharpening torches!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    If you put four potatoes on a pitchfork and hold them over the torches you get some very good eating.
    37f1yx25c50x.jpeg
    edited October 9
    [deleted]
  • is it too late for me to boycott? ._.
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited October 8
    bvs72 wrote: »
    If you put four potatoes on a pitchfork and hold them over the torches you get some very good eating.

Yuck - metal tastes awful.

(Although I AM a little anemic.)

edited October 9
    [deleted]