I need info on Lily

I packed Lily Blossom in a heroic summon (the all-star event is so good btw) and i'm not sure whether or not i should put the effort and gold into upgrading her to my current level (lvl 52). I need some info on her. Any info is good! Is she good at PvP? Is she good at Campaign (particularly boss island which im struggling to beat as of now? etc...

Thanks, Phrones

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    She likes long walks in the woods, and give her candy instead of flowers.
  • Lily is one of their better designed heroes. She has definite uses in both PvP and PvE without being overpowered. She's great when runed for heavy defense. Her first ability is a % based DoT, so she still does fair damage even without boosted attack.
  • Cue @ckall056 ...
  • Just load her up with defense and damage reduction and plant stacks will take care of the rest!

www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Nothing wrong with defending Lilly... she IS a crazy good hero after all. Weird how she's not classified as a Healer though, given how she has 2 abilities that heal (albeit indirectly). Sifu only has one crappy heal and he's a healer? Yeah, okay lol. Ella even does a better job at healing than Sifu.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Nothing wrong with defending Lilly... she IS a crazy good hero after all. Weird how she's not classified as a Healer though, given how she has 2 abilities that heal (albeit indirectly). Sifu only has one crappy heal and he's a healer? Yeah, okay lol. Ella even does a better job at healing than Sifu.

Crappy Sifu only has one crappy heal and he's a crappy healer.

There, fixed it for you.

Oh, he's pretty crappy as a warrior too.
  • danacdanac Member
    Barleyman wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with defending Lilly... she IS a crazy good hero after all. Weird how she's not classified as a Healer though, given how she has 2 abilities that heal (albeit indirectly). Sifu only has one crappy heal and he's a healer? Yeah, okay lol. Ella even does a better job at healing than Sifu.

Crappy Sifu only has one crappy heal and he's a crappy healer.

There, fixed it for you.

Oh, he's pretty crappy as a warrior too.

But, oh, how great he is at kicking field goals.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    edited October 10

Post edited by bvs72 on
  • ckall056 wrote: »
    Just load her up with defense and damage reduction and plant stacks will take care of the rest!

Hey Darth Craig, I love your channel mate.