Who's the better WATER hero (vote wisely)

PhronesPhrones Member
edited October 8 in General Discussion
Pick your favorite hero.

Who's the better WATER hero (vote wisely) 18 votes

Therand Fiddlestrom
22%
FatCat69farfellaBarleymanAkno 4 votes
King Yorick
77%
poiop09PardonAlecat97Nekramesskpung07smashingsilverwisemagic7Ududu2LifeReaperBroomDeathrift_sirolk99ExtremeKorosPainsinhumans99pyguyofdoom 14 votes

Comments

• grog gnog
  • KaceyKacey Member
    Derision wrote: »
    grog gnog

I bet you think you're hilarious
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    edited October 8
    King Yorick
    King yorick, even if it's only because I actually use him occasionally, I really need to dust my poor therand off and give him some attention
  • King Yorick
    Kacey wrote: »
    Derision wrote: »
    grog gnog

I bet you think you're hilarious

dude, respect his opinion
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • Therand Fiddlestrom
    I think you forgot a few.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • King Yorick
    farfella wrote: »

Im not even sure why he is choosing between Yorick or Therand. If it is pvp then he needs a therapist
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Could just be asking who to Rune up next. Since they're both only useful in certain niches right now I wouldn't doubt they're some of the last heroes he has to Rune up. I've made similar threads about Abigail, Sifu and Selwyn... just sort of confusing because there's no context here.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Therand Fiddlestrom
    While climbing the levels I used Therand as part of my water team with Yasmin, Indigo, and Sir William.

His ignore armor + extra damage vs. Armor is a unique combination, and very useful as there are so many armored heroes. Unfortunately the dwarves as a family are still underwhelming, no tank to draw fire and basic heath & defense far lower than you might expect from a race that are renown for their toughness, while vulnerable to almost all debuffs with nobody in the family who can cleanse them. You rarely see any dwarves in PvP, and when you do it's usually Valkin or Dagrund. Only Rogar has an epic, and it's not terribly impressive. There are better PvE teams than the dwarves.

In comparison I spent ages building up King Yorick's epic (and the rest of the undead) and now I never use him. They are totally uselsss in PvP because of Masuta Kira's overblown damage vs undead, and rarely necessary in PvE. I used the undead only for Pestilence Spiral and one or two boss dungeons anyway, but now have a better team (Kobol Furnace Dagrund Astrid).

• King Yorick
    while fiddlestorm is awesome, i regularly use yorick for his immunities and most of all, for marked for death, which is invaluable against strong heros and of course bosses(at least when they dont resist it all the time)
  • Ududu2 wrote: »
    King yorick, even if it's only because I actually use him occasionally, I really need to dust my poor therand off and give him some attention

haha yeah same, I need to use some of the heroes I never really use.
  • farfella wrote: »

Im not even sure why he is choosing between Yorick or Therand. If it is pvp then he needs a therapist

Just curious to see what the DB community thinks about these two strong PVE heroes that all...