Plants and/or Gorgons not "Families"?

Are Plants and/or Gorgons not considered a Family?

e0c8pwb1kmqp.png
op7kn38wjg0b.png
Tagged:

Comments

• FoozleFoozle Member
    Sure seems like it should have counted. Gorgon/reptile should be a family.
  • @Joel
    I know this doesn't matter anymore for this event, wasn't really a huge thing and that u guys most likely got your plates full with everything that went wrong with this event. But it could have a bigger impact on future events and quests if not corrected.
    So could you just confirm that you've seen this and passed it on? Or maybe correct me if I'm wrong.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I have my suspicions on what is causing this issue and am having it looked at by our team.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • danacdanac Member
    Joel wrote: »
    I have my suspicions on what is causing this issue and am having it looked at by our team.

errr, what's causing it is bad programming.

Glad to help!
  • Joel wrote: »

Care to let us know what you are suspecting?

I bet it has to do with Viperia and Cobressa having two family traits (gorgon and reptiles).

I think that because I tried a team of GG, Lupina, Sol, and Kozar.

Beasts - Sol, Lupina
    Ogre - Kozar, GG

I won but did not get credit, because the game probably counted GG as a 3rd beast, and it specifically says 2 heroes of each family.

So maybe the game thinks in your match, that there are 3 families (gorgon, reptile, and plant).
  • Why is there no stamina packs for sale! Sucks like to buy those during evo events..oh well less money for you guys smh
  • danacdanac Member

shiggity80 wrote: »

I bet it has to do with Viperia and Cobressa having two family traits (gorgon and reptiles).
    So maybe the game thinks in your match, that there are 3 families (gorgon, reptile, and plant).

I suspect Gorgons are a relic family, like Mushroom- Rocky's designation before he was turned into a Plant. The problem being that the other reptiles have Gorgon related buffs, so they can't just change it to only reptile.

But otherwise that sounds right.
    I noticed this past event that in collecting colored evo quests, celestials don't count. This was strange because I think they counted before. But if multiple category designations now confuse the quest ticker, then the celestial issue could be the same as the family issue.

• You guys could make money if you put stamina packs back in shop for this 5x evo event..me and wife would’ve bought
  • Joel wrote: »

Thanks! :)
  • Does undead count as a family event though they are dead?
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • I used shade, grog, solaris, kozar for that one....and it counted grog filled a beast and an ogar spot and shade was just there to win lol