PVPing/MMing - (so uncommonly weird) | Defending?

PVP has always been weird, knowing that today i see all 5K-5.5K and yesterday was 4.5K-5K.

PVP has been so buggy and i had ERROR@#$%^%$#%^& for back to back 4 matches.

MM has been so lame that a lvl 62 are facing 3K on the first to 3rd day.

MM has then made it more interesting today for a lvl 62 to face lvl 70 with 5.5K today which is then impossible to fight; no matter how many times of re-rolling.

I cant further agreed on this that once you hit lvl 65 - lvl 68 your def will get wreck like no tomorrow, people are facing 100-300 losses per season approx. Worst still this season goes up as high as 900 while some players are just as low as 80 total attempts.

Such shame to that, when will the PVP be fixed? Is that so difficult to keep it stable?

I seriously do not see any other games facing same issues over and over again after game patch/maintenance.

PS: I'm still in love with this game, just super pissed that is isn't consistent enough.

Comments

• Well let's see they had 9 preseasons and I don't know how many regular seasons now. So the answer to your question I'm afraid is: No, they just aren't good enough to get this PvP system to work right.
  • ruqqsruqqs Member
    MaxBeamer wrote: »
    Well let's see they had 9 preseasons and I don't know how many regular seasons now. So the answer to your question I'm afraid is: No, they just aren't good enough to get this PvP system to work right.

I believe there are no perfections, but then again cant be always on error :P