Nature Heroes Show Off Their Flower Power

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
r6dogdsa4tr8.png

Help Lily and the other Nature heroes drive out the woodland enemies and rejuvenate the forest! Feel free to take some time to smell the roses, but don't get too close to any Nature heroes that have alternate skins equipped, because they have the Poison Skin passive, which allows them to poison melee attackers!

Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Event dungeon doesn't work. Says Out of sync and reloads app
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited October 9
    Ditto. Don't worry though, they'll send compensation after the event is over.

So close to chucking this game for good. They can't do a single event without something going wrong.

9u7j9t591vx2.png
  • Event dungeon only works for certain teams. Otherwise, out of sync error
  • I’ve run it five times with an out of synch each time but no loot at all...
  • LietoLieto Member
    edited October 9
    I dont have the game open so this event issue makes no difference to me...can i complain anyway?
  • Jam74Jam74 Member
    echonap wrote: »
    Event dungeon only works for certain teams. Otherwise, out of sync error

Getting out of synch error as well. Helpful if you told us what team you used!
  • dryaddryad Member
    I've been able to run the dungeon 3 times, after multiple Out of Sync errors. Have seen ZERO sparkling flowers. Did ya'll forget those again?
  • It worked for me using lupina torchy ember pig, but when I tried to swap in a green hero, got out of sync error. Tried different green heroes until han, ckb, bovus, and nub worked, but only once
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We have deactivated the event and will reactivate it shortly.
  • danacdanac Member

You have to be one with nature for it to work. Try going barefoot and playing outside on the grass.
  • iphonesheepiphonesheep Member
    edited October 9
    Joel wrote: »
    We have deactivated the event and will reactivate it shortly.

This is a new type of response.

I foresee a "we have pulled the app from the app store, it will be back shortly "

Just joshing ya'll some fine folk
  • I ran it once with a beast team and it went through fine.
  • @Joel
    The Nature Festival Event just disappeared for me.
    I got a notification in game saying the Evo Extravaganza started and the Nature Festival wasn't there anymore. Will it come back..? :P

Just me or anyone else?
  • SinoeSinoe Member
    @Joel
    I got a notification in game saying the Evo Extravaganza started and the Nature Festival wasn't there anymore. Will it come back..? :P

Just me or anyone else?

x2
  • @Joel

Just me or anyone else?

Look just a few posts up for Joel's message about the event being turned off temporarily.
  • WTH I had 12/20 dungeons ran with a nature team done and now I have to redo all of them?? I really hope you're going to be sending some more stamina my way.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    The event should now be up and running again :)
  • Joel wrote: »

@Joel it is up but all my progress reset too. I was at least halfway through the repeatable poison quests and not happy about having to redo that one.
  • Please put stamina packs back for sale in shop ASAP so I can buy the 9.99 pack for 5x evo event
  • kpung07 wrote: »

@Joel it is up but all my progress reset too. I was at least halfway through the repeatable poison quests and not happy about having to redo that one.

That just lets you get even more rewards.

• Barleyman wrote: »
    kpung07 wrote: »

That just lets you get even more rewards.

Not in this case. He will now have to do 32 stages to get the same rewards he could have gotten in 20.
  • danacdanac Member
    kpung07 wrote: »

This is what *I* do.
    I hold off on all my daily quests, etc, until the afternoon reset, in case I need them for quests.
    I go online about time of reset, to get the game to dl the new event, and check what it entails.

I then close game and come here and make snarky comments.
    Then I go back and play, I find that this avoids a lot of the bugs that occur during new events that I read about here.
    Now, I can't recommend that for everyone- some of you have to test drive the new events so they're fixed by the time I start playing.
    But it's something to consider.

• danac wrote: »

You have to be one with nature for it to work. Try going barefoot and playing outside on the grass.

Sorry, I'm busy buying out other companies, vying for lucrative naval contracts and sticking my head out of the top of white limos to wave flowers at my hired girlfriend.

(Movie reference; Pretty Woman)
  • Ha - The enemies in the main event dungeon are immune to poison... so don't be grinding this one for your quest repeatable :|
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • danacdanac Member
    Ha - The enemies in the main event dungeon are immune to poison... so don't be grinding this one for your quest repeatable :|

I just ran gold and evo islands with my moldy Phenol.

Already on 7/10 on day one.
  • Also the "earth Sister Evo' (celestial) doesnt count towards 'collect nature evo' quest....

Earth... Nature - not much synergy there I would have thought.. noticed on last event(s) too - celestial don't count
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • I think the colored evos have to be non-celestials
  • danacdanac Member
    NobodyPi wrote: »
    I think the colored evos have to be non-celestials

yes.
    But I'm fairly sure this is a recent change.