I'm getting angry seriously.

I have been playing this game like a year ago and had to take break for a year. Now i come back to game and seems like nothing works anymore.
First people lost their event tickets, compensation was a joke in my opinion because we already spend the tickets so no chance for getting skin. After that all star heroic portal mistake, i lost 2700 gems to that and still no compensation for that. At top of everything game is constantly giving out of sync error now. I don't know what to say other than get your **** together.

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    I’m angry too. Some players don’t like me even though I love all players that don’t cheat.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    I’m angry too. Some players don’t like me even though I love all players that don’t cheat.

This game has a good anti-cheat but its so broken that you could actually do something to be called a cheater. When I first played this game I was quite happy at how fun it was, especially when I got my first 3 star which was Ignus. He was really awesome with his Wall of Fire but then I got bored and quit the game, I was also broke lel. Then I saw trump and his speech about building a wall which reminded me of Wall of Fire, so then I came back and saw how crazy this game became. Not sure if good crazy or bad crazy
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »

We don't like you because you keep mixing the wrong chemicals together and causing explosions.

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    I don’t like cats.
  • I don’t trust a person that doesn’t like cats. I’m going to need those tickets back, mister.
  • I feel bad for you if you just came back to the game after a year and those were your first three experiences. However, these were not the first screw ups by DB and I would bet my career that it won't be the last. If you plan to stick around, I advise you to set your expectations lower in regards to bug free content.

Have fun!