Win streaks are still turned off.

IgeboyyyIgeboyyy Member
edited October 9 in Bugs & Technical Issues
Hey everyone, I think win streaks are still turned off. Can you turn it on please hahahaha. Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• Igeboyyy wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I think win streaks are still turned off. Can you turn it on please hahahaha. Thanks.

It's intended to be turned off rest of the season.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    OMG. I am glad someone else noticed this.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    Igeboyyy wrote: »

Aw what? That kind of sucks. I thought that was only for the guild games. Thanks. I'll skip the season then.
  • Igeboyyy wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Igeboyyy wrote: »

Aw what? That kind of sucks. I thought that was only for the guild games. Thanks. I'll skip the season then.

I would think the logistics of why turning streaks back on for only the last 2 days of the season would be a complete disaster would be fairly obvious.

"Let's completely invalidate the tremendous effort everyone currently in the top 100 did over the weekend by turning back on streaks so that someone who didn't play at all can easily pass them within a fraction of the time"

You can imagine the backlash that DB would have received.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I hope streaks would stay turned off forever. It is much more fun challenging the better PvP teams without the risk of losing a streak.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    I hope streaks would stay turned off forever. It is much more fun challenging the better PvP teams without the risk of losing a streak.

I would agree that I'm having way more fun with win streaks turned off and having almost no negative feedback from losses.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Besides for the GG, This has been my favorite PvP season. Loses have been some of my most enjoyable matches. It is much more fun than preying on lower level players to keep a streak alive. I didn’t have to wait an hour for a baby seal team. I also didn’t force close my game after every four matches worrying about a crash that might end a streak.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    Besides for the GG, This has been my favorite PvP season. Loses have been some of my most enjoyable matches. It is much more fun than preying on lower level players to keep a streak alive. I didn’t have to wait an hour for a baby seal team. I also didn’t force close my game after every four matches worrying about a crash that might end a streak.

I might agree with you, but Final Boss wanted to do well, and as a teenage seal I had to work extra hard to keep up.
    And the humungous RNG of beast teams caused a lot of frustration.

Now that it's over, I don't care.
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one who wishes streaks were just turned off forever. I hate that 50% of my streaks expire instead of ending due to a loss. I hate skipping teams because I don't want to risk a streak. I hate having to log in every 2 hours. I hate staying up past midnight to take advantage of lower prices for raid tickets.

If they upped the trophy rewards to, say 300, then it would offset the number of wins needed to advance leagues with streaks active.
  • (I was wondering why I hadn't seen any mention of this - was sitting back and waiting to see when it would come up)

Whatever impact good or bad it might have on the rest of the season, I read in the event announcement that it was going to be turned off for the event (right?)

It seemed to me the lack of turning it back on was either an error or an oversight on DB's part.

Someone shoulda mentioned it. If they didn't and i missed it, Oh well, My Bad!
  • danacdanac Member
    sirtainly wrote: »
    (I was wondering why I hadn't seen any mention of this - was sitting back and waiting to see when it would come up)

Whatever impact good or bad it might have on the rest of the season, I read in the event announcement that it was going to be turned off for the event (right?)

It seemed to me the lack of turning it back on was either an error or an oversight on DB's part.

Someone shoulda mentioned it. If they didn't and i missed it, Oh well, My Bad!

pretty sure they said last Monday the streaks were going to be turned off the whole season.