What's your preference for obtaining totems?

elektrobankelektrobank Member
edited October 10 in General Discussion
Can I please have some of the a-grade coke the Boss Fight accountant is on? :)

What's your preference for obtaining totems? 17 votes

5 stamina
100%
echonapJackHallow666gmunbvs72MalphiusBrazykpung07smashingsilverKangFatCat69wisemagic7AllasamalliaLifeReaperBroomfarfellaBarleymansirolk99tsynn 17 votes
325 aether <:o
0%
---
Wasi | The Potato Army

Comments

• 5 stamina
    I get the feeling you are trying to make a point here.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • 5 stamina
    I could see someone who is aether rich using some of their riches on a couple of totems if they need them in a hurry.

OTOH anyone who has aether to burn almost by definition doesn't need the totems.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    5 stamina
    Only when you get at least three totems per run. I only accumulate totems for when the next level of epics are added. Of course, I expect another new material will be needed which will tempt me to waste more money.
  • KangKang Member
    5 stamina
    With a reduction in level length, increase in drop rate to 100%, and the introduction of 2x speed 325 aether seems a bit extreme for something you can get in under 3 minutes.

The shards seem pricey, but perhaps more practical if someone has over 1M aether sitting around. In any case, we're no worse off than when there was only stam, raid tickets and orbs :)
  • 8 loot keys. I don't use them for anything anyways.
  • 8 loot keys but only with a 3x or 6x material.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    5 stamina
    Start at 999 loot keys, burn a day's worth of stamina on the island, then recover for the next few days using ToP keys until I'm back at 999.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics