Can We Get Another New Epic Weapon?

I think we're all past due for a new epic weapon.

Comments

• Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    edited October 10
    I heard in chat yesterday balog might be getting one soon but of course it's chat, it could be as real as the trade portal
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I have an odd feeling it'll be a fire hero. We've been getting tons of events lately that have given fire materials.

If so, my assumption is either Abigail or Mangle. They both could really use one, and maybe if it's Abigail they'll also rework her Passives and abilities.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • gmungmun Member
    They should really fast track the William epic right now.
    Gmun
    I'm sure there's at least one in the works at any given time. It can't be made immediately because a couple people ask for it. Sorta wish they'd go back to the method of releasing multiple Epics at once.
  • Julius and grog-gnog desperately need their epics.
  • A new epic every week would be nice
    Alecat97 wrote: »
    A new epic every week would be nice

I think 1 a month is fine. Gives us time to upgrade it. Plus way less stress on the dev team. Maybe this month Zomm or another Undead could get their Epic in honor of Halloween!
  • Solaris seems due for an epic
    xandrew29 wrote: »
    Solaris seems due for an epic

Please. Tell me you're joking.
  • I think 1 a month is fine. Gives us time to upgrade it.

Time to upgrade it? Only takes like 30 minutes to find the epic parts. Pressing the Upgrade button 12 times only takes 30 seconds.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    I think 1 a month is fine. Gives us time to upgrade it.

Time to upgrade it? Only takes like 30 minutes to find the epic parts. Pressing the Upgrade button 12 times only takes 30 seconds.

Only takes like 30 minutes to find the epic parts, and if you have stacks of all the other materials required already collected pressing the Upgrade button 12 times only takes 30 seconds.

There. Fixed it for you.
    Barleyman wrote: »
    FatCat69 wrote: »

Only takes like 30 minutes to find the epic parts, and if you have stacks of all the other materials required already collected pressing the Upgrade button 12 times only takes 30 seconds.

There. Fixed it for you.

For the other 99% of us, it actually takes a bit of farming! :smile:
  • But is there a reason I need to wait for you to level yours up?

Give us another ten epics. Let us pick and choose what we level up and max and which we put on the back burner. As it is, they’ve been releasing them so slowly (and one at a time) so theres no reason not to max each and every epic as they come down the pipe.

They are behind the curve. We have a glut of materials and nothing to do with them. It’s not fun to have no reason to collect more materials, especially when those materials are simply discarded because you’re already sitting at max.
    But is there a reason I need to wait for you to level yours up?

Give us another ten epics. Let us pick and choose what we level up and max and which we put on the back burner. As it is, they’ve been releasing them so slowly (and one at a time) so theres no reason not to max each and every epic as they come down the pipe.

They are behind the curve. We have a glut of materials and nothing to do with them. It’s not fun to have no reason to collect more materials, especially when those materials are simply discarded because you’re already sitting at max.

While you wait you could always just craft a bunch of totems and elemental stuff and ancient stuff for when the next event that gives a corrupted heart comes around.

By the same logic I can ask you why we (who don't have any maxed materials) have to (theoretically) deal with tons of new Epics we can't level up. Once a week would be fine. No offense, but it's your fault you have maxed materials. And just because they're maxed doesn't mean you HAVE to use them.

Unless that is you've got very bad spending habits that spread into your gaming career. (im joking here)
    I mean, don't get me wrong, I would love Epics to come out in at least bundles of 3. I don't think everyone should be able to max them out immediately. Of course, some people will. But it shouldn't be such a huge amount that people with few materials couldn't do it between the time of their release and the next wave of Epics.
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited October 14

Why don't you get you rich behind outta here and think of us poor folks. Lol kidding. Yeah, takes a while to get all of those epics up for me. I still need to upgrade mk's, nub's, nitpick's, and kobal's. I haven't even touched tsume's or auggie's. Still, I am more than up for another one!
    Post edited by farfella on
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • danacdanac Member
    But is there a reason I need to wait for you to level yours up?

Yes.
    Because I'm more important than you.

You will wait until *I* want a new epic and you'll be happy doing it.
    Jack they did it with shade, what makes you think they wont do it with Solaris? I honestly think dungeon boss got a little bit cocky with the money they got with shades release at that point.....

Did what? What are you quoting me on? All they did with shade was release his Epic like a week after his release. But it had still been a while at that time since the last Epic. Are you saying solaris could get her Epic soon?

Cuz if so I didn't say they would or wouldn't do that...
  • Just want to post so this works it’s way back up towards the top. And maybe get @Joel and @Eej to give us some love and release a few already.
    Give Executum and Takumi an epic, release them at the same time, and also let us earn the other anniversary Skin you told us we would have a chance to get shortly after the anniversary event.
  • Honestly, epics are the only thing that I'd spend any more real money on. Enough with the new heros for awhile. Catch up with the epics and fix some of the heros that are already out. A clue would be that if no one is using the hero then there's a good chance that hero needs fixing.
  • New loading messages from Thalia:

"Takumi is the least used PVP hero!"
    "Abigail wishes you would visit her more often."
    "Yokozuna hates getting picked last for dodgeball."
    "Balog says, 'If you can't say something nice...'."
  • Who is Balog? Is he a new hero or something?
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • jimwymrjimwymr Member
    edited October 18
    Top 6 epics I'd like to see asap;

Abigail's
    BD's
    Indigo's
    Astrid's
    Ember's

And because I like pve with the all archer team; Daeris'.

No need to point out that they're all female, just a coincidence since the male heros I like already have their epics, ie; MK, Bovus, SB, Augustus, Nub Nub, etc.
    Post edited by jimwymr on
  • Who is Balog? Is he a new hero or something?

Humorously, Balog has been pretty useful in PVP lately. I wouldn't mind it if he got a rework and an epic.
    Who is Balog? Is he a new hero or something?

Humorously, Balog has been pretty useful in PVP lately. I wouldn't mind it if he got a rework and an epic.

How has he been useful, exactly??
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Who is Balog? Is he a new hero or something?

How has he been useful, exactly??

Yea, what he said. One of the few heros I've never used before.

On another note, it looks like we're getting another hero again rather than the epics caught up. Hopefully one day they'll hear us.