[Guild] The Underworld is Rarely Recruiting, Always Playing Smarter

D_RoddD_Rodd Member
edited October 10 in The Guild Hall
Ever wonder why you never see recruitment messages from the most powerful guild in the game? Well, partly it's because we don't waste a lot of time trying to convince people we're the best... but mostly, it's because Underworld plays the game smarter. We have a very low turnover rate, because we don't push our players into retirement every time a big event comes along. We're competitive adults, but we recognize the game should be fun, so we set our level of effort appropriately; by working together as top players, we're able to earn top rewards with far less stress on our members and their personal lives. Our players are some of the smartest, most dedicated in the game, and we're here for the long-haul... and the LINE chat, of course. ;)

So if you're a top Dungeon Boss player who's looking to earn top rewards and have fun with some of the best in the game, please feel free to contact an Underworld officer on LINE, the Forum, or in the game. We may not have a spot for you next week, but we appreciate knowing you're interested, and we will consider all applications. My LINE ID is "drodd", and I'm happy to answer questions. Thanks for reading and have a great time playing the game!

Comments

• Best guild in the game! Best officers and best GM! Very fortunate to be in the underworld, thanks for always being there for us!
  • The Underworld is a great guild full of great players. I fully endorse this guild.
  • Lets get thing straight up... no sarcasm. Flow/Hansthsr isnt speakijg for the guild but for myself here.... i have found a very nice family in UW, really even though what everyone's opinion can be. I have always been friendly in the past. Will keep being friendly. Can we just not invade everyone's chat with hate geez. You cant hate what you dont know. And thank you UW... i sincerely think you guys have the right approach in terms of gg, events and everything,
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    edited October 10
    UW is an exceptional guild. I endorse this thread.
  • bvs72 wrote: »

I endorse your endorsement
    I will yeah...Momdukz ™️
  • Even though the proof is gone, I just really want to take responsibility for this endorsement train.

Please notice me.

Thanks.

Mó grá! I endorse you as the original endorser of endorsements.
    I will yeah...Momdukz ™️
  • I endorse all endorser of the guild because I have heard they like to have fun. Especially @momdukz. Hey! There should be an UW family instead of just one guild! I had a great idea there!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • momdukz wrote: »
    bvs72 wrote: »

I endorse your endorsement

I endorse your endorsement of BVS's endorsement. UW is a great family. Except for Kevin.
  • Games should be first fun and enjoyable - don't worry completely about stats and long grinding sessions. You don't have to be first in every tournament to still get the top prizes. Yes of course you need to be at a certain level to join the top guilds but that will come if you enjoy the game. THERE IS LIFE OUTSIDE OF DB :) I would say that UW is a great guild in that respect. Expectations are clear and set for those who have a life. The Chats are fun and also interesting in terms of team selection and strategy. No pressure = Happy Players = Happy Guild. Interested Let us know - Cheers ChelseaMad.
  • What is so bad about Kevin? Im sorry I dont know about this. Does The Underworld have any branches of smaller guilds like JL or LC?
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • What is so bad about Kevin? Im sorry I dont know about this. Does The Underworld have any branches of smaller guilds like JL or LC?

No. Just the one guild. More the adequate!
    I will yeah...Momdukz ™️
  • I have to admit joining UW has been one of the best things that I have done while playing this game. The people are friendly, family oriented, and committed to each player having fun with the game and getting top rewards.

There are constantly discussions about PvP, runes, and theory crafting. These guys and gals have a great sense of humor as well. Hats off to Underworld, they are a great bunch of people.
    malphius