Lich lord-PLZ HELP

I have tried to beat him ssooooo many times but i just can't. any good teams for the lord?

Comments

• 1) Get Masuta Kira
    2) put a healer on the team
    3) ???
    4) Profit
  • Here are some good heroes to use against Lich
    1. MK - he has pwn undead, so he is the best offensive option in this dungeon. Second and third move destroy the boss.
    2. Ember - she has pwn undead and can heal. put her before MK and turn him into even more of an offensive juggernaut.
    3. Yasmin - she has pwn undead and can heal. With her epic, she can do quite a lot of damage as well.
    4. Ekko - Lich Lord is vulnerable to lightning. Shock him and everyone becomes an offensive juggernaut.
    5. OE - immune to disease and keeps the dmg off your hitters
    6. Stonefist - immune to disease and keeps the dmg off your hitters
    7. Furnace - immune to disease and keeps the dmg off your hitters
    8. Nub - use Stout team before entering boss room, then Haste your biggest hitter in round 1. Don't give Lich a chance to heal.
    9. Rocky - put him before ember and mk, use haste, ember's str buff, then you get three powered up pwn undead attacks before the lich gets a turn.
  • Yeah, a good mk/ekko can do some serious damage to the lich, pretty much any undead hero is really valuable against him for disease immunity plus yorick's mark shenanigans, broms damage, or hansuke and oe's tank capabilities. Yasmin's a good choice of healer because of cleanse shenanigans. also take note that a fa'd pontifex can nearly one shot him with a grave digger/doombolt combo.
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    MK is pretty much essential. A taunting hero to prevent MK from dying (Stonefist is not only a hero you're sure to have, but also an amazing choice), a healer (which you'll find to be pretty much neccessary from this point on), and a filler hero. Could be another healer, another damage dealer, anything really.

MK/(filler)/Yasmin/Stone worked well for me. Perhaps the filler could be a hero who has synergy with your other heroes? Sir William can boost team defense and also would make Stonefist even harder to kill. NubNub would provide more healing, damage boosts, and Haste, invaluable for fighting bosses with large health pools. Shadowblade or Willow can put out huge amounts of damage and give themselves Evading if no Taunt is active.

Really nothing that hasn't been said above. Good luck on it!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited October 11
    Furnace bauble mk and any other big damage guy.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • VictoriaVictoria Member, Administrator, Moderator, Big Fish
    @lord_taco it would help if we knew what Heroes you have unlocked. :) It's difficult to try to put a team together for you if we don't know who you have.
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
  • True. Doubt he has ember.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • PlayCyPlayCy Member
    edited October 12
    I just beated challenge lich with this set SOMEHOW, I used Mk, life reaper, King yorik, and nub nub. Strangely, luck can help you, and with King yorik, your lrb can't die (at full hp) when he uses lich slap
  • use zomm if you have him since lich disease alot and zomm become more powerful with disease
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • Need moar paragraphs.
  • I refuse to believe read that block of... stuff.

Also, go gorgons!
  • i found that by using yorick and my favorite master sifu, i could absolutely murder the litch
  • Mati01Mati01 Member
    edited October 12
    I first beat the lich with the next setup: Stonefist 1st ascned, Yasmine 1st ascend, Kobal 2nd ancend and +1 single target damage dealer as strong as it gets. The important thng is to clear rooms with Kobalt and use his def down on the lich. At the miniboss try to kill the imp first as the death knight does little damage compared to him. But if he uses death mark use taunt on Stonefist as death marked tartgets are likely to die in 1 hit. Once you reach the boss just try to keep everione alive with stonefist and yasmin even if it means some health potions (they also cleanses disease which is a big damage+). The most inportant thing is to save stonefist's attack down or any other defensive skill to lich slap, as without Kira it's almost impossible to have enough dps before it hits you. And it hits you hard. Yasmin Stonefis and your dps character has to survive it with buffs from full hp. This is basically your soft low level cap. Then just hit the dam thing until it dies. Hopefully before the second slap. Also you can try using Yorik, as the tower now starts sooner, his mark for death is the best damage boost around against single targets, he has defensive buff on 1st ascd end and immune to disease, making him and kira the best characters to damage the lich. Oh and the lich is weak to fire and lightning if you has some.
    k39xeecf30d1.png
  • I am so corn-fused. But that is still funny.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • um

what?
    I'm totally disappointed nobody here understands Attack on Titan jokes.

I could've just made a joke about Trump and walls with Hilmer's wall of text pasted over that, but I thought it'd be too easy.

Apparently I have too much faith in you guys! :tongue: