Abigail: rework+epic idea

JustFunPlayJustFunPlay Member
edited October 12 in Community Creations
As Abigail is one of the lesser used heroes, I think that she could use an update/rework and/or an epic weapon. Here are my ideas:
Passives:
Rebel yell: buff attack for self and allies by 25% on crit, for Abigail it stacks indefinitely and doesn’t expire
Warrior’s fury: (replaces frenzy) buff allied warriors crit chance by 10/15/20 percent (increases every ascension)
Warrior’s code: (final ascension) has a chance to revenge an attack on any allied warrior, guaranteed if it was a crit.

Abilities:
Staggering blows: (replaces scull cracker) 3 melee attacks on target, has a chance to cripple(lowers attack and defence), if cripple applies while target is already crippled, tha damage is boosted by 50% and it can't be healed
Execute: (replaces rampage) deals massive damage to a single target. Damage increases the lower targets health is(1.5% for 1% missing health, max 200% damage). Gain 10% of targets attack, defense and skill on kill for 3 turns.

Epic:
Raging barbarian: cleanse all debuffs on abigail, deal 3x damage, has increased chance to crit. Grants 3 stacks of rebel yells buff before attack and another 3 if crits. Heal all warrior allies on kill for 100 hp per rebel stack.
Passively buffs defense/health attack and crit

Tell me what you think!
Post edited by JustFunPlay on

Comments

• Great! Might not even be enough IMO
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Here's my thoughts:

Rebel Yell: I see what you're trying to do, make her more like Astrid but for attack, but that would actually be a huge nerf to her in PvP. You'd want the attack buff right off the bat. Although I guess her furious charge does that, so maybe it's not as bad of a change as I'm seeing it as.

Warriors Fury: Nice idea. Maybe call it Warrior's Frenzy, but that's just me being picky.

Warriors Code: Pretty cool!

Staggering Blows: What are crippled and exhausted? Neither of those are debuffs in the actual game. Keep it at 3 attacks and not 2, perhaps each one could just have a chance of applying Off-Balanced, and Crits would lower energy.

Execute: Neat idea. Given that she's an attack-based hero it's sort of redundant as most of her attacks can just kill instantly. But I do like the concept, it suits her very well.

Epic: So does it cleanse just her or all allies? How many debuffs does it cleanse? If it kills do you get to choose the next target or is it random? Also, normally Epics buff the stats a hero is most lacking in. So Abigail's should buff her Health and Defense. But I'm fine with the third stat being Attack. After all, Shade's Epic buffs his attack... for some reason.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • @JackHallow666 to answer your questions:
    My version of rebel yell is a better version of the current, look it up on her stats page.

Exhausted means you lower somebody's energy(go check zurk), crippeled is a made up debuff lowering attack and defence, don't know if there is already such a debuff. And stagering blows is only 2 attacks because of the debuffs, if you really want there to be a third attack, maybe something that always hits and dr(both from runes and passives) isn't affected.

epic: cleans all debuffs on abigail and the target is random
    the reasson i dont buff her health and defense is because I see her as a glass cannon that is also a ticking time bomb(the endlesly stacking attack bonus)

I hope this makes things clearer for you, I will also update the original post just in case.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @JackHallow666 to answer your questions:
    My version of rebel yell is a better version of the current, look it up on her stats page.

Exhausted means you lower somebody's energy(go check zurk), crippeled is a made up debuff lowering attack and defence, don't know if there is already such a debuff. And stagering blows is only 2 attacks because of the debuffs, if you really want there to be a third attack, maybe something that always hits and dr(both from runes and passives) isn't affected.

epic: cleans all debuffs on abigail and the target is random
    the reasson i dont buff her health and defense is because I see her as a glass cannon that is also a ticking time bomb(the endlesly stacking attack bonus)

I hope this makes things clearer for you, I will also update the original post just in case.

Your rebel yell isn't exactly better. Currently Abigail's rebel yell buffs her Atk by around 70% (I believe) on Crit for 2 turns. Yours buffs 10%, but they stack and are permanent (again asking here if they last between rooms in PvE). In a way, it's better because they stack, but then again, PvP battles and rooms in PvE only take a couple turns to finish (unless you're fighting Solaris I guess). In that way you may only get up to 30 or 40% before the battle is over.

Exhaust isn't a debuff and isn't really what lowers energy. Zurk's passive just so happens to be called Critical Exhaustion. You can simply say it lowers energy on hit.

I guess it's fine if it only hits twice, but if your idea is to make her more of a glass cannon, why not take away one of the debuffs and make it hit three times? That would up her damage.

And like I said, Epics typically buff the hero's worst stats. Of course this is all fan-made content so it doesn't matter, but I'm just saying I would like Abigail's Epic to buff her bulk so she could actually survive the onslaught of Fast heroes in PvP. No point in her dealing lots of damage if she dies before she can attack.

As for Crippled, it's actually a pretty neat debuff. Currently no debuff that lowers Atk and Def at the same time, and crippled sounds like a good name for such a debuff. Execution has Dehabilitated, but that also lowers Crit and Skill I believe (it pretty much lowers everything). But I like Crippled because it's not as powerful as Dehabilitated, but still very useful.

I think it'd be cool if Abigail's Epic dealt 3x damage and cleansed her debuffs, with a death blow buffing all ally Atk (or perhaps adding 3 stacks of your Rebel Yell) instead of adding another attack.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • @JackHallow666 I've added some of your sugestions in adition to some of mine(might have overdone it a bit though)