Squirrels with Caps and Wombats

Apparently mentioning that 'incident' with Itirnitii and squirrels gets you flagged and a polite email from Joel asking you not to derail Level Capped threads*

However, I'm told it's perfectly okay to mention both squirrels** and wombats in an offtopic thread.

Thus, this offtopic thread is born.

puebiexjyeux.jpg

Yes, my army grows.
One might think cats are the natural enemies of squirrels, but in times of crisis we band together.

7xxctwf1wb6v.jpg

As for the wombats....
well, what more can anyone possibly say about the wombats?***

*Because when Level Capped goes off the rails it can cause major injuries, not to mention all the delays in clearing the tracks.

** tho actually detailing the specifics of the "Incident", as it will subsequently be known, is still considered beyond the bounds of good taste, not to mention dangerous for anyone who happens to be eating when reading about it.

*** aside from giving eternal gratitude to the Giant Space Wombat on the dark side of the moon, for giving us life.

Comments

• MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited October 13
    Can someone please explain how referencing squirrels is abuse? I must be missing something entirely.

I'm no moderator, but all this "necessary forum cleanup" is entirely depressing. It's like watching a bunch of children squabble over literally nothing and poor Joel has to come and put everyone in timeout. I'm not even sure how this PA/UW/FB vs LC train got going. AOA is just chilling over here not giving a sht singing kumbaya and wishing we could all be friends. AOA is the only guild that should actually care!

Danac - your squirrel gave me a good chuckle. Your wombat is adorable and I would like to personally thank him for my existance on earth.

Edit: Reasons for frustration - From an unbiased kind of likes everyone on here viewpoint, there's a lot of genuinely funny back and forth. If we were all friends, then it'd just be some friendly banter, and we could all go home and be like nahh we guchi. But instead said banter is perceived as not so friendly and gets deleted. Often I participate in actual friendly banter and it gets swept under the rug too. ALONG WITH MY LIKES.

I'm mad because my likes are deleted. I don't actually care about any of you getting along. I just wanted to keep my likes.

I'm just a selfish bitter person.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    After the end of the GG, I rearranged my runes and my hero selection for Pvp and the tower were rejumbled. I realize it is apparently hard to sort heroes the way I want, but please stop jumbling them when I change runes. Can’t you just ignore runes when sorting. This was possible before runes were introduced.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    After the end of the GG, I rearranged my runes and my hero selection for Pvp and the tower were rejumbled. I realize it is apparently hard to sort heroes the way I want, but please stop jumbling them when I change runes. Can’t you just ignore runes when sorting. This was possible before runes were introduced.

I see what you did there. Well played good sir.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Can someone please explain how referencing squirrels is abuse? I must be missing something entirely.

I'm no moderator, but all this "necessary forum cleanup" is entirely depressing. It's like watching a bunch of children squabble over literally nothing and poor Joel has to come and put everyone in timeout. I'm not even sure how this PA/UW/FB vs LC train got going. AOA is just chilling over here not giving a sht singing kumbaya and wishing we could all be friends. AOA is the only guild that should actually care!

Things will get better when all players give in and become potatoes.

Things will get better when all players give in and become potatoes.

Well I'm sure @Nunya would certainly agree with that sentiment :dizzy:

UnderPotatoes
    FinalPotato
    Aegis of Potatoes
    Potato Capped

They have a nice ring.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @danac, I think you were flagged because you are getting too close to someone's grinding technique.

qd2ua6mq23mh.png
    @danac, I think you were flagged because you are getting too close to someone's grinding technique.
    Or because cats don't like wombats ;)
  • What about Numbats?
    You know if anyone abuses me, I can find their I.P. Right?
  • danacdanac Member

I want to say two things.

One, Apparently mentioning "The Incident" in an off topic post still gets you flagged.

Two, afaik, FB has no issues with LC. I have seen virtually no anti-LC talk in any FB chats I'm in, aside from discussion of a video which I haven't seen [but have heard about] that supposedly went up on YouTube relating to one specific person in one specific match.

My teasing Itirnitii here is simply following up on my pledge last week to mess with one random person a week.
    [last week it was NinjaNurse.*] So I personally hold no animosity towards LC.

Three**, All Hail the Giant Space Wombat.

*because she actually managed to lose to my defense.

** because I can't count.

• I don't know what happened with ninjanurse and it is bothering me because I always liked to consider myself the well of DB gossip.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Humans are evolving...they must not know of my plan!
    Mock exams finished...Im back!