Guild Boss Invasion 2

12346»

Comments

• For the final dungeon, changing up the mobs in each room so that it wasn't the same ones every run is a plus.
  • danac wrote: »

the third dungeon was dull but took forever, the second dungeon was auto runnable. i feel like theres a middle ground where you have some challenge without it taking like 10 minutes a run.

I think that was on you. With Marrow fully ascended, the third dungeon didn't take long. It was much better than the last guild invasion third dungeon.
    i wasnt around for that but if you think about it, maybe it shouldnt be like 6 waves of tanky af enemies that all kill the guy you have to bring along in 1-2 hits before a joke boss just saying
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    I’d agree — the first GBI was painless to autorun once the aerial defense buff was in place. This time, the third was fast but manual.

@Barleyman — using a friend’s Yorick for Marked For Death on the Lich allowed you to one shot the Lich using Koros’ third ability.

I wish I'd known that for the event, only one friend had Yorick up and I never tried it.

Hoping the next PvE GG is a possible auto run throughout.
  • Barleyman wrote: »
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    I’d agree — the first GBI was painless to autorun once the aerial defense buff was in place. This time, the third was fast but manual.

@Barleyman — using a friend’s Yorick for Marked For Death on the Lich allowed you to one shot the Lich using Koros’ third ability.

I wish I'd known that for the event, only one friend had Yorick up and I never tried it.

Hoping the next PvE GG is a possible auto run throughout.

I was able to auto run with Marrow Koros Igo Sol with the defense buff 100% of the time. I know many others were as well. It was certainly faster to run manual however... It's nice when manual has a perk! It's often slower haha
  • I autoran easily with the suggested team of hoppy, koros, iggy, and morrie
    nunya
  • EsmenothEsmenoth Member
    edited October 2017
    The first one I could autorun, the second I had to do manually and could only 3-star if I got lucky with the four fast warriors at the end not hitting Marrow twice, as I could not afford the runes to sufficiently buff him at 2 stars.

The third one was impossible for me to finish, even with heavy use of friends and pots.

But I only have most of my monsters at 5* and Igotok is not fully ascended (and I don't have Solaris because that last event was for ubers only).
  • Did you guys get the defensive buff in the mail? Because it should have been significantly easier once that buff was in place.
  • I could auto run with morrie ekko igo sol before the defense buff, after the buff i took out ekko and sol, and out in koros and Phemus.
    Gmun
  • nunya wrote: »
    I autoran easily with the suggested team of hoppy, koros, iggy, and morrie

so that's how you spend your Tuesdays.
  • nunyanunya Member
    edited October 2017
    itirnitii wrote: »
    nunya wrote: »
    I autoran easily with the suggested team of hoppy, koros, iggy, and morrie

so that's how you spend your Tuesdays.

No Tuesday was more that Line game and that other phone game that I play. :)
    nunya
12346»