New guild Boss Invasion hero

...will be a slow yellow tank with the already charged ability to target and remove one buff from entire opposing team.
- will be a Dragon healer.
-will have a passive that reduces magical attack damage on all dragons.

Any other guesses?

Comments

• Fast. Or faster. Or will make MK even more OP
  • danacdanac Member
    NobodyPi wrote: »
    Fast. Or faster. Or will make MK even more OP

MK is upset that he’s now nearly useless against most hi end teams. Heck, he can’t even kill Torchy anymore.
  • It's exemplar the light archer from the summit's
  • New hero = Kasuta Mira
    Passive = Shifty
    Passive = Perma Haste - receives two turns every turn
    Passive = Perpetual Motion - Every time Kasuta dodges, +1 energy for the team
    Rune Loadout = Y-Y-Y-P-P
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • Yellow runes aren't that good TBH. If we want an OP hero, make them all purple, oh wait that's Shade
  • I think a hero with the traits I gave (assuming we make him/her support) would be pretty valid, rather than going for OP.
    Dodge-based energy teams could be fun to play around with.

Are all plugs shameless?
  • KM is OP! ;)
  • DaVeRoDaVeRo Member
    edited October 18
    Yellow elf

• FatCat69 wrote: »
    KM is OP! ;)

just remember, there is a boss mode moss that has that **** perma-haste thing, and i hated him.
    Maybe, just maybe the tons of free energy would make him/her OP, but i think if the health and attack pool are low, it may fall more in line with just "P".

Are all plugs shameless?
  • So what Evos do you think it'll need? I'd love to take advantage of the extra Evo spawn today
  • danacdanac Member
    Ududu2 wrote: »
    So what Evos do you think it'll need? I'd love to take advantage of the extra Evo spawn today

Bushidos.
    All Bushidos. No others.
  • danac wrote: »
    Ududu2 wrote: »
    So what Evos do you think it'll need? I'd love to take advantage of the extra Evo spawn today

Bushidos.
    All Bushidos. No others.

no

plz no bushido

STOP WITH THE STUPID BUSHIDOS I HATE TRYING TO GET STUPID BUSHIDO EVOS FOR MY FURNACE
  • li30li30 Member
    Yellow beast, unicorn ;)
  • I hope its crypt evos, the game seems to throw a lot of extra ones at me, kinda ironic considering how badly I wanted them when I could never get one for Brom when I first started the game.
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • danacdanac Member
    I hope its crypt evos, the game seems to throw a lot of extra ones at me, kinda ironic considering how badly I wanted them when I could never get one for Brom when I first started the game.

Rarity came in phases for me.
    Bushidos were the worst for the longest time, but as I approached 100% FA on all my heroes, Crypt and Arcane were the worst.
  • I hope its crypt evos, the game seems to throw a lot of extra ones at me, kinda ironic considering how badly I wanted them when I could never get one for Brom when I first started the game.

i have like 100 coldfire evos from those stupid igorok dungeons - i hoarded them to have one to squash for essences.
    doubtful, though, that they'd be used for a light hero though..

Are all plugs shameless?