Hero Spotlight: Marrow

2»

Comments

• Wait can IGOROK heal?
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited October 24
    Igorok can once he has his Epic. Any frozen defender attacked by a blue hero heals all the blue heroes.

He actually becomes one of the better healers in the game once he has his epic. Him and Yasmin, both with epics, cake walk through most anything in PVE.
  • Wow
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    NobodyPi wrote: »
    IGOROK and Marrow would really need better methods of healing. Lure only heals if the opponent has buffs, so it is very situational, and IGOROK's only works if he attacks a frozen enemy, which means they didn't already die. Maybe Phenol's Taunt should add regen to all monsters?

Well previously IGOROK was sort of meant to be on a team with only Water allies, in which case the healing is ridiculous. Maybe if we get another Water Monster who can freeze.

The Jiggle giving all Monsters regeneration is a neat idea though... a while back I suggested Phenol could be a sort of Healer for Monsters only. Like his Jelly Shot and Toxic Spittle could be targeted on Monsters to heal them, or perhaps coat enemies in a type of goo that heals Monsters when they attack them. Just thoughts though.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Add Ferno to a monster team and Marrow survives admirably. the first turn is there to disable the enemies and paralyze shade then damage kicks in and it works great.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Thank god Shade has to attack the auto-taunting tank that accompanied him instead of one shotting the light low health/defense hero that he has the elemental advantage against.

Did you even read what CentralCommand posted?

I did. But I don't see his point. He sucks because he's a Light hero who gets 1-shot by Shade...? That's... that's every Light hero.

If a hero cant survive shade and doesnt start with a feather then theyre basically only useful as shade bait. Admittedly he is pretty good bait since hes yellow and and squishy. But why bother when ekko is so much better and actually survives him? He doesnt even provide anything particularly useful. Purge buffs from one hero and maybe cost them a turn? Woo? Sifu might actually be more useful come to think of it, at least hed probably kill someone if he got to go.
    centralcommand
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    Thank god Shade has to attack the auto-taunting tank that accompanied him instead of one shotting the light low health/defense hero that he has the elemental advantage against.

Did you even read what CentralCommand posted?

I did. But I don't see his point. He sucks because he's a Light hero who gets 1-shot by Shade...? That's... that's every Light hero.

If a hero cant survive shade and doesnt start with a feather then theyre basically only useful as shade bait. Admittedly he is pretty good bait since hes yellow and and squishy. But why bother when ekko is so much better and actually survives him? He doesnt even provide anything particularly useful. Purge buffs from one hero and maybe cost them a turn? Woo? Sifu might actually be more useful come to think of it, at least hed probably kill someone if he got to go.

I don't think every single hero has to be amazing at PvP. Look at Hansuke and the Undead right now. They're still pretty horrible in PvP but at least PvE with them is a lot faster now. Marrow isn't the best at PvP but he at least holds up. Invigorate could be quite powerful if it was moved to his first ability slot. That way you could get an attacker fully energized on the first turn!

I'd suggest that change be made to him, but I think the devs have more important things to worry about right now. Maybe if you could get the Marrow update for 1,000 gems, they'd do it!
  • marrows third ability light Nova light sucks it does almost no damage only buffs someone
  • Mati01Mati01 Member
    edited October 29
    Ehy everione claims that the undead is horrible at the pvp now? My undead team +Kai, Shade as +1 beats 4k shade hoppper or Solaris teams and they only have heroic grester runes. They are amasing!
    Mati01 wrote: »
    Ehy everione claims that the undead is horrible at the pvp now? My undead team +Kai, Shade as +1 beats 4k shade hoppper or Solaris teams and they only have heroic grester runes. They are amasing!

What are they amassing? Corpses? Hero tokens? Gold? ...pies that have long since passed their expiration date?
  • danacdanac Member
    Mati01 wrote: »

What are they amassing? Corpses? Hero tokens? Gold? ...pies that have long since passed their expiration date?

i thought he meant they were shooting MASERs.

2»