Boss Invasion: Monstrous Assault! (Plus IGOROK Changes!)

13»

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    As with end of season leaderboard rewards, there may be a short delay before things are activated, but they'll get to you. We're investigating the blank Thalia messages, but I'd rather have blank messages and working payouts than visible messages and broken payouts! :smiley:
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Fun event so far, I'm enjoying it. However, sometimes I find mistakes like this:

2px9o85j2tyu.png

One part of it says "monstrous assault II" and another part says "complete monstrous assault I" when it should say "complete monstrous assault II".
    Additionally, some people are having glitches where Marrow uses Lure and teammates/enemies disappear.

While small errors like this aren't necessarily a huge deal, others are, like the vault wasting boosted event runs. These kinds of mistakes occur often enough that it makes me question whether you guys actually check this stuff before you release it. Your community would appreciate it greatly if you could please do more thorough testing and proofreading before implementing events or other changes in the game.
  • The only real problem/irritation we are having is that people lose their guild point boost by playing the Vault while boosts are active. Since that quest doesn't stack, it is annoying. The Vault should not use up one of your point boosts since it doesn't give guild points!

Otherwise it has been a great event with just some minor glitches. Really enjoying it.
  • heeler wrote: »
    The only real problem/irritation we are having is that people lose their guild point boost by playing the Vault while boosts are active. Since that quest doesn't stack, it is annoying. The Vault should not use up one of your point boosts since it doesn't give guild points!

Otherwise it has been a great event with just some minor glitches. Really enjoying it.

I thought they were fixing. Has anyone tested after DB got better?
  • Did 1 Vault run during a 4x yesterday, and just got 40 Courage in the mail a few minutes ago, so looks like they are indeed rolling out a fix for that. Thanks DB for the quick solution on this!
  • MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited October 21
    Ticket rewards are too stingy. Top rewards require all 50 members to earn 100,000 on average which cannot be done without lots of gems, ~6,000 gems per player.

But you only get 17,000 tickets.

With the time and resources required in this event top rewards should be 24,000 tickets, enough to get the 2 hearts and 25 tokens for each marrow and Solaris.

I doubt many guilds will get 5M points, why not reward the achievement properly.
    Post edited by MonkeyHunter on
  • Has anyone logged what IGOROK's stat increases actually are? According to my records they have not changed ... base Def 1998 and base Health 6345 are exactly the same.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    edited October 20
    Has anyone logged what IGOROK's stat increases actually are? According to my records they have not changed ... base Def 1998 and base Health 6345 are exactly the same.

Even if it did change I'm not seeing it, for me he still drops dead if someone even looks at him the wrong way and that's also with the marrow boost
  • Well, I got I compansation even though I never even used a 5x points bonus yet... I'll take the courage!
  • KangKang Member
    @SatansArmpit @Ududu2 there may be a bug where the stat increase does not get applied if IGO is using his skin.
  • I love the IGOROK changes, I really hope many heroes will be reworked like him!
    Thanks devs!
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 60 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in Synergetic.
    All hail Lord Zomm!
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Joel wrote: »
    Sockless wrote: »
    Hmm - skeletons are not undead?

Nope! The ones in there are LIVING Dead, which is mostly dead, but still a little bit alive. ;)

Next undead hero will be immune to Masuta and revive all other undead allies upon death like a mix of Solaris and Leo ssshhhhh is secret >.>
  • Joel wrote: »
    Sockless wrote: »
    Hmm - skeletons are not undead?

Nope! The ones in there are LIVING Dead, which is mostly dead, but still a little bit alive. ;)

Next undead hero will be immune to Masuta and revive all other undead allies upon death like a mix of Solaris and Leo ssshhhhh is secret >.>

I most definitely don't want another Solaris.
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 60 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in Synergetic.
    All hail Lord Zomm!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I feel Zomm ought to be Living Dead, as he still technically has flesh on him. Maybe he could make Undead allies count as Living Dead too, and the Undead could become viable in PvP again.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Has anyone logged what IGOROK's stat increases actually are? According to my records they have not changed ... base Def 1998 and base Health 6345 are exactly the same.

You are correct, they haven't changed from the previous amounts.

@Joel -- is there an error in the spotlight announcement and Igorak's stats were not supposed to change? Or is there an error in the game and they were supposed to change but they didn't?

Thanks
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I’ve also noticed his stats haven’t changed, or at least, it’s not written on his stats card.
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • I like the new event. Just thought the ticket rewards we're very stingey.
  • Foozle wrote: »
    Has anyone logged what IGOROK's stat increases actually are? According to my records they have not changed ... base Def 1998 and base Health 6345 are exactly the same.

You are correct, they haven't changed from the previous amounts.

@Joel -- is there an error in the spotlight announcement and Igorak's stats were not supposed to change? Or is there an error in the game and they were supposed to change but they didn't?

Thanks

@joel - just following up on this. Thanks
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    IGOROK's stats should be changed for real tomorrow. Sorry about the delay! :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    IGOROK's stats should be changed for real tomorrow. Sorry about the delay! :)

No problem. Thanks for the update!
  • @Joel was -ATK intended? The only stat changes you listed were +Def and +HP, but mine’s ATK nerfed about 250 points.
  • Yup. That was written.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • dvd54407 wrote: »
    @Joel was -ATK intended? The only stat changes you listed were +Def and +HP, but mine’s ATK nerfed about 250 points.

Well, the original note does just say +def and +HP, so not sure why Attack and Skill also changed. Here is a summary of the changes:

Attack: From 2263 to 1967, for a decrease of 13.1%
    Defense: From 1998 to 2633, for an increase of 31.8%
    Skill: From 1660 to 1533, for a decrease of 7.7%
    Health: From 6345 to 8989, for an increase of 41.7%

@joel -- do you know why Attack and Skill were changed? Your original note doesn't mention. Could it be a mistake? Thanks
  • Next undead hero will be immune to Masuta and revive all other undead allies upon death like a mix of Solaris and Leo ssshhhhh is secret >.>

Hey, I come from the future. You'll learn on Thursday that you were spot on!
    Position: Officer of Evil Inc.
    Favorite Hero: Ekko
    "Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
    Photo provided by Jackhallow666.
  • DB_DillonDB_Dillon Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Foozle wrote: »
    dvd54407 wrote: »
    @Joel was -ATK intended? The only stat changes you listed were +Def and +HP, but mine’s ATK nerfed about 250 points.

Well, the original note does just say +def and +HP, so not sure why Attack and Skill also changed. Here is a summary of the changes:

@joel -- do you know why Attack and Skill were changed? Your original note doesn't mention. Could it be a mistake? Thanks

This is intended. I failed to mention those changes to joel for his writeup. Sorry for the misrepresentation there. With all future reworks and heroes, we'll be adjusting hero stats to push them more in line with their class, similar to this update.
  • DB_Dillon wrote: »
    Foozle wrote: »
    dvd54407 wrote: »

This is intended. I failed to mention those changes to joel for his writeup. Sorry for the misrepresentation there. With all future reworks and heroes, we'll be adjusting hero stats to push them more in line with their class, similar to this update.

Wait, so IGOROK does not have the highest attack and defense stats anymore?
13»