Guardian or Survivor Rune

Views on which is better?

Comments

• Both.
  • Guardian is my opinion.
    Survivor is good but is worse than Guardian.
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 60 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in Synergetic.
    All hail Lord Zomm!
  • Seem so far there is no cleanse on Survivor Rune, atm it is crap!
  • RealMJtm wrote: »
    Seem so far there is no cleanse on Survivor Rune, atm it is crap!

Like Yasmin's epic has cleansing regen?

ie - So if you are diseased then you will only heal / regen a little bit?
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • You can put a Survivor Rune on Dark Heroes (not Shade) whereas with a Guardian rune you can't. But if @elektrobank is correct the Guardian Rune seems the better bet (although I have read disgruntled feedback about the def boost being purged immediately).

I didn't even ask about the incinerator rune....?
  • gradders wrote: »
    You can put a Survivor Rune on Dark Heroes (not Shade) whereas with a Guardian rune you can't. But if @elektrobank is correct the Guardian Rune seems the better bet (although I have read disgruntled feedback about the def boost being purged immediately).

I didn't even ask about the incinerator rune....?

This. I can't see this rune causing much of a stir since like the Guardian rune the buff will be cleansed or stolen by Shade in the first two rounds.

The only benefit I can see is that it adds another buff to remove. If you have Piggy starting on defense with this, the Guardian buff, Phoenix feather and taunt, then Shadowblade has a 1/4 to remove that phoenix feather for a quick corpse gobble from Hopper.

Tested it in PvP on Shadowblade and indeed Shade just stole the buff along with Shadowblade's evade in round 2.

So you're rapidly left with a good defensive rune, but maybe not worth the enormous effort required to obtain one.

• Guardian Rune is the best rune in the game, atm.