I'm not trying to make any sort of point here, this is just for fun. But what if newer heroes were like older heroes? What if Solaris, Marrow, Hopper, Shade and some others were actually the first heroes to come out?
- Shock Immune
- Shocking Grasp (Shock on Crits)
- Monster Scout I and II
- Bite: Basic attack
- Lure: Would deal damage and Shock the target, nothing else. Cooldown of 6 turns.
- Light Nova: Would deal extremely low damage with a chance to Shock all enemies, nothing else. Cooldown of 7 turns.
- Invigorate: Would give an ally 3 energy, nothing else. Cooldown of 7 turns.
- Mythical Beast: Would give all Beast allies 20% Hp and 15% Atk.
- From The Ashes I and II: Would revive after 3 turns, but only once per dungeon. Wouldn't revive Beast allies.
- Pinion Blast: Basic attack
- Fire Bird: Would deal damage to one target with a chance to Burn, and heal all allies. Cooldown of 6 turns.
- Phoenix Rising: Heal and Cleanse 1 debuff from all allies, no Phoenix Feather added. Cooldown of 8 turns.
- Fire and Flames: Would be a regular ability, could only target enemies. Deals damage with a chance to Burn. Cooldown of 9 turns.
- Hoppy Ending: Wouldn't remove corpses, just heal Hopper after every kill she gets.
- Plague Spreader (Disease on Crits)
- Bite: Basic attack
- Just a Taste: Deal low damage to all enemies. That's it. Cooldown of 6 turns.
- Eat and Run: Attack an enemy once, dealing damage. Adds Evading. Cooldown of 6 turns.
- Soul Devour: Steal 1 buff from an enemy, dealing low damage. Cooldown of 6 turns.
- Impervious instead of Construct
- Could be healed normally, I guess? Which would sort of be a buff?
- Legacy of Flame: 15% bonus HP and DEF to Fire allies.
- Feel the Burn: Basic attack, hits 1 enemy only, very low chance to Burn.
- Under Pressure: Would be a regular ability. Deal decent damage to one target. Cooldown of 3.
- Stoke the Boiler: Apply Taunt, grants Fired Up! to self, only. Cooldown of 6.
- Combustion: Deals damage, lowers target's energy by 2. Cooldown of 7.
- Wand: Basic attack
- Haunted Past: Deal very low damage to a target, apply Haunted to just them. Cooldown of 6.
- Spirit Link: Would probably be an attack instead. Would just deal Spirit damage to a target, maybe steal 1 buff or something. Cooldown of 5.
- Possession: Wouldn't exist at all. Would be a totally different ability. No idea what. Probably just a weak AoE Magic attack or something.
- Two Heads Are Better Than One
- Freeze Immune
- Rampage: Basic attack, hits another random enemy for 50% damage.
- Strike: Deals good damage to 1 target, low splash damage to all others. Slows and Chills all enemies. Cooldown of 8.
- Snow Day: Deals very low damage to all enemies. Buffs team Defense. Cooldown of 6.
- Frost Breath: Deals decent damage to one target, plus Freezes. Cooldown of 5.
Ferno (Would probably be a Fire hero, too)
- Aerial Superiority: Flying allies gain +15% ATK.
- Grill Master (Burn on Crits)
- Blast (or whatever it's called): Basic attack
- Wildfire Breath: Deal decent damage to one target and Burn. Cooldown of 5.
- Dive-Bomb: Deal damage to a target, rallies Flying allies to attack a random enemy. Cooldown of 7.
- Choking Smoke: Deal low damage to all enemies, lowering Atk. Cooldown of 7.
- Purger: Purge buffs on Crits.
- Goblin Alliance: Boost Goblin and Ogre health by 15%.
- Swing: Basic attack
- Home Run: Deal high damage to the target, lowering Def. Low splash damage to all enemies and allies. Cooldown of 8.
- Pummel: Three attacks on an target. That's it. Would actually probably just be replaced by Skull Cracker. Cooldown of 4.
- Suppression: Deal decent damage to a target, lower energy by 1. Could also just be replaced by Bull Rush. Cooldown of 6.
- Perfect Swing
- Honor Guard: Buff DEF for all allies 15%.
- Swing: Basic attack
- Vigilance: Buff team Defense, add chance to Retaliate to self for 3 turns. Cooldown of 7.
- Exposed Weakness: Deal damage and remove Taunts (This one's actually already pretty fitting). Cooldown of 6.
- Wind of Consequence: Deal damage, heal lowest health ally a bit (Again, pretty fitting already). Cooldown of 6.
Pre-Hansuke, the heroes get more and more... fair? I guess? Less complicated might be a better term.
What do you think? Any heroes that you want added to the list? Do they seem balanced and lousy enough, like older heroes? Or did I do too much?
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics