Things Are Getting Spooky with the Dark Festival!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
iozsf0oq0ebz.png

Creepy crawlies and darkness are making their way across the dungeons! And does anyone smell rotting flesh?

The Dark Heroes are preparing for the annual Haunted Halls event that will be starting later this week, so get ready for even more frightful fun in the near future!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• If jackpot loot means pyres and brimstone count me in!
  • Is the featured hero in the Heroic Portal Pontifex Mortis or Lord Zomm? I have been saving gems so I can hit the portal when they are featured and get one or both up to 6 stars.
  • inhumans99 wrote: »
    Is the featured hero in the Heroic Portal Pontifex Mortis or Lord Zomm? I have been saving gems so I can hit the portal when they are featured and get one or both up to 6 stars.

Today it is Zomm

• Rocksor wrote: »
    inhumans99 wrote: »
    Is the featured hero in the Heroic Portal Pontifex Mortis or Lord Zomm? I have been saving gems so I can hit the portal when they are featured and get one or both up to 6 stars.

Today it is Zomm

Thanks Rocksor! A worthy sacrifice of 2,700 gems.

• inhumans99 wrote: »
    Rocksor wrote: »
    inhumans99 wrote: »

Today it is Zomm

Thanks Rocksor! A worthy sacrifice of 2,700 gems.

I'll trade you 2,700 gems for 20 heroic pulls.
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • Don’t forget folks, that Lily’s first ability sapping vines will count as diseases. It’s prob the fastest way to complete that repeatable quest.
  • or solo easy dungeons with just hopper
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Man... I'm hoping for some new Halloween skins!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • I am hoping for a Halloween event to rival those great ones of days gone by.. to put the abortion of these recent events behind us :\
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
    I am hoping for a Halloween event to rival those great ones of days gone by.. to put the abortion of these recent events behind us :\

Uhm... did you use the right word there lol? I’d say the previous events weren’t the greatest, but the invasions were cool and I don’t think anything was canceled...
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    It’s very spooky. Almost every PvP defense I meet are the same.
  • danacdanac Member
    If jackpot loot means pyres and brimstone count me in!

The one I got was 10 dark evo larvas.

Let me tell, you, that reward was worth more than all the pyre embers int eh game combined.
    bvs72 wrote: »
    It’s very spooky. Almost every PvP defense I meet are the same.

it's especially spooky when you have to fight the Ghost Solaris.
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    I hope the Kobal costume is available this halls event :)
  • LietoLieto Member
    Last year's event was awesome but i was a relatively new player so all the tokens they showered on us were most welcome...at this point, its only the very new heroes (sol, marrow, ferno) that I need stars for...

So I just hope this year is not a bunch of aether (ie event aimed at people that are yet to star the likes of Zomm)...unless they put some sweet items in the aether shop.

Fingers crossed they have cooked up a good one though, typing this and reminiscing about last year is getting me excited - I think the Halloween event got me hooked on the game...it really was great

• The only person i still need tokens for apart from the obvious is Daeris and she gets nothing in this dark event! Annoying. So hoping for a few of her tokens at Hallowe'en...
  • There's always the Aether shop... 5 Daeris tokens for 800 aether.
  • gradders wrote: »
    The only person i still need tokens for apart from the obvious is Daeris and she gets nothing in this dark event! Annoying. So hoping for a few of her tokens at Hallowe'en...

Is her tokens not available to be purchased for honor tokens? I currently have her in my honor shop.
  • @Rocksor Thanks for that. I haven't looked at tokens for ages, as i buy the Greater/superior rune, but you're absolutely right. Of course I can only buy 5 a day, but still...
    @sirolk99 I never buy anything but Ember or Aria with Aether as everything else can be gained another way (well, except perhaps Lady Nimeral skin)
    Rocksor wrote: »
    gradders wrote: »
    The only person i still need tokens for apart from the obvious is Daeris and she gets nothing in this dark event! Annoying. So hoping for a few of her tokens at Hallowe'en...

Is her tokens not available to be purchased for honor tokens? I currently have her in my honor shop.

The honor shop tokens change around. She may be there for you but not everyone else.
  • Rocksor wrote: »
    gradders wrote: »

The honor shop tokens change around. She may be there for you but not everyone else.

So you don't see her in the honor shop, right now? I see her for 3 accounts who don't have her 6*.
  • Is shade going to be featured? I need him ): lol