Undead Hero & Masuta Kira Changes! So Spooky!

1235»

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    jmcraven wrote: »

Millennial #2: Oooo! My Millennial brain

There's a joke in there somewhere.
  • Kinda like how there's a brain in there somewhere... ;)
  • Yep posessed Zom still can raise minions, happened once in pvp, get absolutly rekt by it.
  • Is that a possessed Zomm off an opponents team or your own or should it not matter. The fact is, In a pvp match, I possessed my dead Zomm and on my turn no minons were raised... I wonder if anyone else had that or knew what should happen?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    danac wrote: »

The joke is that by calling everyone else millennials, he basically admits he’s a 40-50+ year old man playing a silly video game on an iPhone he probably doesn’t even know how to use.

“What’s that sonny? An “eye phone?” nope, what I got here’s called a “gaming boy”! You’d know if you weren’t so stupid and young!”
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • danac wrote: »

The joke is that by calling everyone else millennials, he basically admits he’s a 40-50+ year old man playing a silly video game on an iPhone he probably doesn’t even know how to use.

“What’s that sonny? An “eye phone?” nope, what I got here’s called a “gaming boy”! You’d know if you weren’t so stupid and young!”

I'm curious - how old are you JackHallow666?
  • sirtainly wrote: »

I’d wager 16, maybe 17 if his birthday falls on or before November 7.
    sirtainly wrote: »

I’d wager 16, maybe 17 if his birthday falls on or before November 7.

I’m legally an adult!

Still young. But that doesn’t mean I can’t have a say in “more adult” things. I hate it when older folk rip into “millenials” for being poor when they’re the ones who ruined the economy, but really I just hate it when anyone rips into anyone for anything. Being mean is just bad in general.

But let’s not get into economics or politics because that always ends so well.
  • I just hate it when anyone rips into anyone for anything. Being mean is just bad in general.

Let’s be honest, we are all playing a silly video game.
  • @MonkeyHunter - every VIP 10 should flag your post saying that they spent $1,000 on a silly video game. You will never become a legendary Conqueror with that attitude.
    I just hate it when anyone rips into anyone for anything. Being mean is just bad in general.

Let’s be honest, we are all playing a silly video game.

Do you mean that literally, as in we're all playing Dungeon Boss, or in the really deep metaphorical "life is a cruel joke" sort of way?

• Still young. But that doesn’t mean I can’t have a say in “more adult” things. I hate it when older folk rip into “millenials” for being poor when they’re the ones who ruined the economy, .

Ruined the economy? That's *so* two thousand nought.

I'm protesting this.

There's been an effort by...let's call them people- these past 30years [especially] to make taking about politics all angry and divisive. It shouldn't be. I should be able to point out global warming is real without be accused of being duped by a vast conspiracy, and a conservative should be able to condemn trump without being accused of being a RINO or being duped by the mainstream media.

Talking about things is good.

Being mean is just bad in general.

Exactly. I prefer to be mean in colonel.

Still young. But that doesn’t mean I can’t have a say in “more adult” things. I hate it when older folk rip into “millenials” for being poor when they’re the ones who ruined the economy, .

Ruined the economy? That's *so* two thousand nought.

I'm protesting this.

There's been an effort by...let's call them people- these past 30years [especially] to make taking about politics all angry and divisive. It shouldn't be. I should be able to point out global warming is real without be accused of being duped by a vast conspiracy, and a conservative should be able to condemn trump without being accused of being a RINO or being duped by the mainstream media.

Talking about things is good.

Being mean is just bad in general.

Exactly. I prefer to be mean in colonel.

You know what gets me heated? The fact "colonel" is spelled the way it is. Who said, "Kernel", and wrote down "Colonel" in the dictionary? Just another reason the English language is by far the worst, and most confusing language on the planet.
  • MK went from being my number one pvp player to now useless in pvp. Lot of time and gems wasted. Guess you have to buy your way to any strong pvp players now. Oh like Solaris.

Between this junk and the daily deal being gone in not far from moving on myself. Greed ruins most pvp games. Isn't the first time I've seen this and these devs never listen. Their goals in order. Get toy hooked for free. Get toy to invest time. Then invest money. Now you have a borderline addiction and you don't like the idea of giving up some thing you've put so much into so they raise prices massively over a short time period, ruining the gave for ask but the big money players.
    I take back my complaints about the Undead. Maybe it's just because they're been totally changed, and change feels good regardless of whether it's a step in the right direction or not; But I'm having more fun with them now than I remembered. Oddly, I really like Hansuke now. He was the one who's changes I hated the most. But now that I've got him to 6* and have his Skin, he feels incredible to have on the team. So much damage from one hero!
  • I have MK 6 star with his special and superior gems and he's useless. His first special does almost no damage so even when you get the extra in between rounds it's useless and pvp fights are usually over way before the 3rd special is available. I'm a middle tier player and he does nothing against other middle tier players. He can't event hurt dark undead players for 10%. Useless! Nerfed his special and decreases his attack. I want to say I don't know what they were thinking but I do. This is nothing but forcing players to have to buy their way to strong pvp playes. Next Grog will be Nerfed. Then ask the others that you can grind to get.
    Ross10877 wrote: »
    I have MK 6 star with his special and superior gems and he's useless. His first special does almost no damage so even when you get the extra in between rounds it's useless and pvp fights are usually over way before the 3rd special is available. I'm a middle tier player and he does nothing against other middle tier players. He can't event hurt dark undead players for 10%. Useless! Nerfed his special and decreases his attack. I want to say I don't know what they were thinking but I do. This is nothing but forcing players to have to buy their way to strong pvp playes. Next Grog will be Nerfed. Then ask the others that you can grind to get.

Well, particularly in this event, Fast heroes deal .5x damage. Not to disagree with you or anything, he is trash now, but maybe just not as trashy of trash as you think he is.
  • Masuta Kira is powerful in his own way but only if properly runed but otherwise before the changes, he was doing a little too much & pretty much making Undead teams not-so-viable, but now with the spooky changes, Undead Teams are now More Viable & if an undead team is not properly runed, a runed up Masuta Kira can still dish it out.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • Ross10877Ross10877 Member
    I get the undead team part. So nerf that part on MK.

As far as his usefulness in pvp now anyone who says he's good is simply wrong. I have him 6 stars, superior ruins with almost all attack or damage, plus his epic I think at the 5th level. His death blossom is now useless. It does no damage hardly at all. You barely see a decrease in their health bar, including dark heroes. Even with the 5X damage. I doubt even 10%.

I'm telling you guys. All of the free heroes you can get by grinding daily are going to be nerfed. You are going to have to buy your way to Solaris and others like them to be competitive a year from now. I suspect I might get banned in the near future.
    Ross10877 wrote: »
    I get the undead team part. So nerf that part on MK.

As far as his usefulness in pvp now anyone who says he's good is simply wrong. I have him 6 stars, superior ruins with almost all attack or damage, plus his epic I think at the 5th level. His death blossom is now useless. It does no damage hardly at all. You barely see a decrease in their health bar, including dark heroes. Even with the 5X damage. I doubt even 10%.

I'm telling you guys. All of the free heroes you can get by grinding daily are going to be nerfed. You are going to have to buy your way to Solaris and others like them to be competitive a year from now. I suspect I might get banned in the near future.

You're not gonna get banned for that. No swear words, no blatant disrespect towards the devs... I've seen worse that people have gotten away with.
1235»